GNS3 0.6 released
Submitted by admin on Mon, 12/15/2008 - 01:54
GNS3 0.6 is now released, it include some new features and improvements.
* Users can change the workspace size.
* Possibility to draw rectangles and ellipses.
* Feature to automatically create labels of interface names.
* Multi-links drawing (no overlaps).
* Snapshot feature.
* Interface names are included in the Generic Ethernet NIO list on Windows.
* New export to images (JPEG, PNG ...) that allows to export all the workspace (and not only what you see).
* "Expand all" and "collapse all" features for the topology summary panel (contribution by beduev).
* Annotations, rectangles and ellipses can be rotated.
* On Windows, users can load an alternative gns3.ini by setting a path on command line, example: gns3.exe --configdir <path_to_dir_containing_gns3.ini>
* New translation in Serbian (contribution by Veljko Dzodic).
Also, a lot of bugs from the previous version have been corrected. Concerning the virtual PC simulation, unfortunately this has not been included in this release but I've found a clean way to implement this directly in Dynamips, so be patient
I'll like to say thanks to all our contributors, beta-testers and translators!
We hope you will enjoy this release.
The link for v6