لما بعمل

ping 192.168.16.1 -t

لاى بى الروتر المفروض

يكون كدا

Reply from 192.168.16.1: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=254

تكون اقل او يساوى 1 ملى بالثانيه

ويكون الروتر شغال ومظبوط

وكان الروتر شغال ومظبوط لمده 8 شهر

بسى انا وصلت ل 6 مشتركين جداد وعملت استعادة ضبط المصنع للروتر وجبت خط نت جديد

بعدها الروتر بيكون مظبوط فى اوقات واوقات تانيه البنجات بتزيد وتعلى لحد ما تكون كدا

Reply from 192.168.16.1: bytes=32 time=14ms TTL=254
    Reply from 192.168.16.1: bytes=32 time=21ms TTL=254
    Reply from 192.168.16.1: bytes=32 time=19ms TTL=254
    Reply from 192.168.16.1: bytes=32 time=24ms TTL=254
    Reply from 192.168.16.1: bytes=32 time=31ms TTL=254
    Reply from 192.168.16.1: bytes=32 time=15ms TTL=254
    Reply from 192.168.16.1: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=254
    Reply from 192.168.16.1: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=254
    Reply from 192.168.16.1: bytes=32 time=17ms TTL=254

وبعدين تكون

timed out

انا جربت اكتر من 3 انواع روتر

وعملت جميع الخيارات فى الروتر

عملت dhcp

disabled

وغيرت سوتشات وكابلات

مع العلم ان لما بكون انا لوحدى على الروتر النت البنجات بتكون تمام

ومفيش نت كت ولا برامج شبكه وانا متاكد

وفيه اجهزه بعملها بنج البنج شغال وفيه بيدينى

timed out

مع انهم النت بيكون شغال عندهم هل دى تاثر فى النت

والشبكه عليها 20 مشترك وسرعه الانترنت 1 ميجا من شركه تى داتا

ارجو الافادة وجزاكم الله كل خير

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: الى خبراء الشبكات مشكلة بالروتر

fe 7ad by3mel netcut 3likk

عضو فضي الصورة الرمزية memoragaa
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2005
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

او ممكن واحد بيحب يلعب كتير وبيغير ال ip بتاع الكمبيوتر بتاعه ويخليه نفس ال IP بتاع الراوتر ومجرد انه بيخنق عليك

والحل انك لما ال Ping يفصل معاك افصل المشتركين واحد واحد لغاية ما تعرف مين اللى بيعمل كده
    شبكاوى قديم مع إيقاف التنفيذ
    لا تنسونا من صالح الدعاء

عضو الصورة الرمزية vip1982
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

حبيبي هي المشكلة أغلب الاحيان سببها برامج التورنت عليك التأكد أن لااحد يستخدم التورنت لأنه ممكن تصل إلى 1200 ms
    وإذا لم تكن تورنت قم بعمل upgrade للراوتر لآخر نسخة .
    ومن يبتغ غير الإسلام دينا فلن يقبل منه وهو في الآخرة من الخاسرين

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

دة بيحصل لما بيكون فى سحب عالى على خط النت بتاعك او حد بيلعب ببرامج النت زى النت cut

عضوية جديدة الصورة الرمزية dodzmano
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

و أنا أضيف لحلول الأخوة الافاضل (و هو الارجح حيث انك متأكد أنه مفيش NetCut) أنه يكون في أحد الاجهزة مصاب بنوع معين من الفيروسات...

(من خبرة سابقة عن نفس المشكلة)..

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Wink 16

I'm going to bump the thread PRETTY WOMANPART 16EXT. HOLLYWOOD BLVD. - DAYA long silver limo drives down Hollywood Blvd.INT. LIMO - DAYThe LIMO DRIVER pushes the button that rolls down the screenbetween back and front seats.DRIVERYou're sure this is the rightstreet, ma'am?VIVIANYes. 1312. It's a big apartmentbuilding.EXT. VIVIAN'S APARTMENT BUILDING - DAYThe limo pulls to a stop in front of a rundown apartmentbuilding on a dirty Hollywood side street. The Limo Driver,a large Latino man, steps out of the car and walks around tothe passenger door. As he does, he surveys the surroundingsuncomfortably. Ths is rough neighborhood. He opens the door.Vivian steps out.LIMO DRIVERMaybe I should go with you. Thisdoesn't look like a good placefor a lady to be alone.Several PEOPLE pass. All of them stare at the car, at thedriver, at Vivian in her lovely clothes.VIVIANI'll be okay. I'm home. Thankyou.The driver, confused, watches her hurry up the steps to theapartment building. He drives off.INT. APARTMENT LOBBY - DAYVivian walks toward her apartment. The Landlord is sittingat the front desk in a dirty undershirt.LANDLORDHey, we announce guests here.You a relative of somebody?Vivian lowers her sunglasses.LANDLORD (cont'd)Viv -- is that you?VIVIANYeah, it's me.She keeps walking.LANDLORDYou lookin' good, Viv'. Nicethreads. I gotta find time toshop.INT. PENTHOUSE - DAYEdward stands at the penthouse window, looking out. He isdressed now, ready for travel. There is something about hisexpression, his somber demeanor that suggests the way we sawhim at the very top of the story. A BELLMAN enters from thebedroom, rolling a luggage loaded dolly along in front of him.BELLMANIs that everything, sir?EDWARD(turning from thewindow)That's everything.The Bellman exits, closing the door behind him. The phonerings. Edward crosses to it, picks it up. The Maid comes in,looks around.MAIDThe lady, she go?EDWARDYes. She go.INT. HOTEL LOBBY - DAYEdward with the Bellhop heads to the front door. He's leaving.BELLHOPDo you have a car taking you tothe airport, sir?EDWARDYes.INT. VIVIAN'S APARTMENT - BEDROOM - DAYVivian, looking fresh scrubbed without make-up, is wearingclean jeans, a nice looking shirt and a suit jacket. Herbureau's are open. She is packing. Kit is watching. She takesthe photo of her and Kit dressed up hot in hooker clothes andpacks it.KITSo whatta' you going to do inSan Francisco?VIVIANGet a job and probably go backto school. Figure out what I'mgonna be.KITWhat kind of school?VIVIANSchool, school. Regular. I usedto get pretty good grades inschool, you know.KITSo did I. I made it with theprincipal.(recites)Study hard And get a "B." Liftyour dress and an "A" you'll see.They both laugh but too hard.VIVIANWant a pair of boots?KITDo I!? Momma!Taking them, she sits on the bed and puts them on.VIVIANYou sure you won't come with me?KITAnd leave all this? Not in amillion.They laugh together.KIT (cont'd)What time's your bus?VIVIANCouple a hours.KITYeah. Well... I gotta split.Goodbye's make me crazy.VIVIANCool your jets a second.(going to her purse)Here's some money.KITNo. You took care of rent,that's enough.VIVIANI want to. For food, got it?Eat something before the windblows you away.KITI'm gonna pay you back next timeI see ya, babe. Just wait, I'mgonna do something real nice foryou some day.They hug.KIT (cont'd)Shit, I'm gettin' all weepy now.Kit begins backing out of the room.KIT (cont'd)Take care of you, okay? Takecare of you. Love ya...Kit turns and hurries out of the apartment.EXT. HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD - DAYKit enters the falafel stand on Hollywood Boulevard.INT. FALAFEL STAND - DAYKit enters, sits at the counter.KITCoffee, Chan. And maybe agrilled cheese on white, okay?A very young GIRL is sitting just down the counter from Kit.Kit nods at her.KITHey, how you doin'. You new,huh?GIRLYeah. Got a cigarette?KITSure.She passes the girl down the pack. She strikes a match, lightsher cigarette for her. The girl inhales deep, lets it out witha sigh. She looks towards the window.GIRLJeez, did the wacko in the suit.Kit turns to look.KIT'S P.O.V. - HOLLYWOOD BLVD.Outside, across the street, Edward has accosted two PROSTITUTES; one blonde, one a red haired black one.INT. FALAFEL STAND - DAY - BACK TO SCENEKit rises.KITChan? Keep the sandwich warm,I'll be back.She heads out the door.EXT. HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD - DAYEdward is still talking to the prostitutes.EDWARDI'm looking for a girl, Vivian,young, dark hair, big eyes...?They shake their heads.EDWARDShe's mouthy. Sort ofdifficult...?PROSTITUTE 1Ain't seen her, wouldn't knowher.PROSTITUTE 2What's wrong with us, man? Twofor the price a one, what ya say?EDWARD(disappointed)Thank you. No.They turn and walk away. Edward stands there, not knowing what to do next. He looks discouraged and lost.KIT (O.S.)Edward Harris, as I live andbreathe!Edward quickly turns to find Kit staring at him. Kit smiles,triumphantly.KIT (cont'd)Yeah. Boy, you're just like shesaid.She turns and starts away. She stops, turns back.KIT (cont'd)You comin' or not? I don't gotall day, I got a grilled cheesewaitin'.Edward follows Kit.INT. VIVIAN'S APARTMENT - DAYVivian sits on her bed, lost in thought. Her bags are packed,ready to go. With a sigh she rises. She picks up the bags,exits the room.Vivian stands in the dreary living room, looking at it, takingit all in for the last time. She suddenly looks more than alittle bit frightened to be leaving. She musters resolve. Shegoes to the door, opens it and exits, closing it behind her.Silence. Vivian suddenly comes back in. She puts down herbags. She crosses to the kitchen where she takes coffeecan/piggy bank from the shelf. She puts some more bills intoit, places it back where Kit will find it.She turns and starts again for the door.She stops. She hears something. MUSIC. An aria from LaBoheme. Faint. Seemingly coming from nowhere. She dismissesit -- she's hearing things. She opens the door. Stops. Themusic is louder and getting louder now -- it's not herimagination. She hurries over to the window.EXT. VIVIAN'S APARTMENT BUILDING - DAYVivian comes out onto the fire escape. She stares in wonder.A snow white limo comes up the street. A necktie has been tiedto the antennae like a knight's token. The MUSIC from La Bohemeis BLARING from the car's stereo. Edward is standing on thecar's seat, his head and body up through the open sunroof. Thewind blows at his hair. He is smiling.Everywhere on the street people are staring; the BUMS, thePUSHERS, the PASSERBY'S, the TOURISTS.Vivian doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.The car comes to a stop in front of the Vivian's building.Vivian's landlord comes out the front door. His eyes go wide in disbelief.Edward disembarks from the limo by coming up through thesunroof. He leaps nimbly to the ground. He crosses to the entrance of the alleyway, looking up at Vivian on the fire escape.VIVIANYou are really lost this time.Edward wordlessly holds up a hand for her.With a sudden cry of joy, Vivian comes down the fire escape.She stops at the bottom stair. Edward comes forward and sweepsher into his arms. They kiss.He carries her to the limo as if she's weightless. Her feetnever touch the ground.The car door closes behind them. The limo drives away.The people of the street watch it go. ??Most of us take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future, when we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. wow gold, The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty task, hardly aware of our listless attitude towards life.??The same lethargy, I am afraid, characterizes the use of our faculties and senses. Only the deaf appreciate hearing, only the blind realize the manifold blessings that lie in sight url=https://www.wowgoldvip.fr]wow gold[/url]. Particularly does this observation apply to those who have lost sight and hearing in adult WOW Power leveling life. But those who have never suffered impairment of sight or hearing seldom make the fullest use of these blessed faculties. Their eyes and ears take in all sights and sound hazily, without concentration, and with little appreciation. It is the same old story of not being grateful for what we conscious of health until we are ill.??I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaf for a few days at some wow gold time during his early adult life. Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight; silence would teach him the joys of sound. WOW Power leveling Now and then I have tested my seeing friends

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. الى خبراء الشبكات مشكلة بالروتر
    بواسطة ahmedsabri في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-02-2009, 13:53
  2. الى خبراء الشبكات عندي مشكلة ارجو المساعدة
    بواسطة rolex في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 27-02-2008, 22:45
  3. مشاركات: 14
    آخر مشاركة: 23-09-2007, 10:03
  4. الى خبراء الشبكات :::مشكلة في سرعة الانترنت في الشبكة