تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Yemen
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الرجاء المساعدة في لعبة FAR CRAY 2

اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الاخوان الكرام

تعبت وانا اودر على الالماس في المرحلة الثانية التي توجد فيها لاقطار وبعض البيوت الخشبية القديمة
    عندما يزداد تردد الاشارة حتى يقف وبعدها لا ارى اي الماس

هل استطيع ان اتفاداها (ما اجع الماس)

او ممكن تدلوني على اماكن الالماس

ساعدوني شباب

جزاكم الله خير

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: الرجاء المساعدة في لعبة FAR CRAY 2

لو قصدك الماسة الاولى شوف الفيديو دة
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giL_...eature=related

عضو برونزي الصورة الرمزية The_Wolf88
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ستجدها داخل مقصورة القطار في الخارج
    [COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial"][CENTER][B]سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم[/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Yemen
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شكرا لكم اخواني
    جزاكم الله خير

هل يكفي ان اجمع ماسة واحدة

اريد ان اذهب لباقي المهمات

عضو الصورة الرمزية youcef307
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جمع الالماس غير الزامي لكنك ستحتاجه لشراء السلاح فيما بعد
    توجد بعض الماسات في اماكن صعبة وعالية لا تستطيع الوصول اليها الا اذا اوقفت سيارة عالية امام المكان ثم تقفز فوق السيارة ثم فوق البناء العالي لتصل اليها كما يمكنك الحصول على الماسات بعد تنفيذك للمهمات

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Red face The Rich Invent Money

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth;Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same,And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads onto way, I doubted if I should ever come back.I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence; Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.Robert Frost(1916)And that made all the difference.Over the years, I have often reflected upon Robert Frost's poem. Choosing not to listen to my highly educated dad's advice and attitude about money was a painful decision, but it was a decision that shaped the rest of my life.Once I made up my mind whom to listen to, my education about money began. My rich dad taught me over a period of 30 years, until I was age 39. He stopped once he realized that I knew and fully understood what he had been trying to drum into my often thick skull.Money is one form of power. But what is more powerful is financial education. Money comes and goes, but if you have the education about how money works, you gain power over it and can begin building wealth. The reason positive thinking alone does not work is because most people went to school and never learned how money works, so they spend their lives working for money.Because I was only 9 years old when I started, the lessons my rich dad taught me were simple. And when it was all said and done, there were only six main lessons, repeated over 30 years. This book is about those six lessons, put as simply as possible as my rich dad put forth those lessons to me. The lessons are not meant to be answers but guideposts. Guideposts that will assist you and your children to grow wealthier no matter what happens in a world of increasing change and uncertainty.Lesson #1 The Rich Don't Work for MoneyLesson #2 Why Teach Financial Literacy?Lesson #3 Mind Your own BusinessLesson #4 The History of Taxes and the Power of CorporationsLesson #5 The Rich Invent MoneyLesson #6 Work to Learn Don't Work for MoneyCHAPTER TWO Lesson One: The Rich Don't Work For Money"Dad, Can You Tell Me How to Get Rich?"My dad put down the evening paper. "Why do you want to get rich, son?""And you don't?" I asked."No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn.""Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked."No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold""I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ..."Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear ofstarting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is wow power leveling web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss.""Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked."Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely.""Because today Jimmy's mom drove up in their new Cadillac, and they were going to their beach house for the weekend. He took three of his friends, but Mike and I weren't invited. They told us we weren't invited because we were `poor kids'.""They did?" my dad asked incredulously."Yeah, they did." I replied in a hurt tone.

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مشكلة لعبة dishonored الرجاء المساعدة ؟
    بواسطة OSAID720 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 24-01-2013, 20:54
  2. مشكلة عويصة الرجاء المساعدة في لعبة Ghost Recon
    بواسطة safear في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 09-07-2012, 06:37
  3. ارجوكم مساعدة مشكل فة لعبة Far cray مع كارت XfX GT 240
    بواسطة abou_914 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 07-06-2011, 10:06
  4. لعبة call of duty 6((الرجاء من الخبراء المساعدة ))
    بواسطة xsee في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-07-2010, 23:32
  5. مشكلة في لعبة ZERO HOUR الرجاء المساعدة
    بواسطة hashem1 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 07-03-2010, 02:44

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع