النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: تحذير... test-king ليست هي نفسها testking

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

(((تحذير تحذير تحذير))) ..... test-king ليست هي نفسها testking

رأيت من الواجب تحذير الجميع لأني رأيتهم يضعون الكثير من إختبارات test-king على أنها اختبارات testking الأصلية. وهذا غير صحيح. حيث أن الأسئلة مختلفة وأحياناً تكون بدون إجابات. وعندما قمت بمراسلة المسؤول في testking عن الموقع المقلد لهم test-king رد علي بهذه الرسالة.

There is only one TestKing. This is TestKing.com at www.testking.com.
    We do not have any partners!

There are other sites that pretend to be TestKing, but in fact they are not.
    These are hoax companies trying to trick you! They just want your money! Be aware!

If you look carefully you detect it is a hoax. For example:

a.. Less number of products:
    * Hoax company does not offer Online Testing
    They can try be clever and offer a Online Testing demo, but not the full product. The demo page links to our site (www.testking.com).
    * Hoax comp does not cover the whole range of exams
    * Hoax comp does not sell Study Guides, just Q&A.
    b.. less questions, lower quality questions
    c.. no explanations
    d.. the way they answer support mails. Lack of knowledge and skill will show itself, if you get an answer at all.
    e.. New Releases Section is not current
    f.. pricing is not the same
    g.. etc.

Check our FAQ entry on Hoax companies at www.testking.com.

Quotes from a disgruntled hoax company customers. We have received many similar testimonials:

"Today I've canceled the transfer to test-king. Till now he was not in the position to complete the deal and since a few days the office is not reachable. There mailbox is bounced so there is no way to get in contact.

Most documents from test-king especially the newer exams are without answer or explanation. Some was in a layout that at first you have to search where is the end of the question and where are some additional information and between 8-26 pages. So it's unable to pass the exam with this docs. The top of the check is he offers documents to exams which are retired or closed long time ago with updates, amazingly. More then 50% of Cisco exam are retired! So I hope that someone who have the same experience in the U.S. is so smart and take court action against to stop this fraud. My lawyer XXXX from YYYY recommend me to forget this idiot. Because no insurance would take this costs. Outside of U.S. it take too much costs, much more as the harm."

"Well I must be stupid to purchase anything from those dammed idiots. Their 70-290 exam has no answers and explanations. It's quite obvious that they somehow get a testking file and sell them like they have produced it but naturally you have to wait for a lot of time to get a newer version from test-king. Anyway if you want to hear from me yes, I promise not to purchase any testking products from hoax companies. (by the way I was supposing that I was at the site of testking when I was in test-king. They tricked me with the e-mail and link)

So I'm still waiting for my refund and it looks like it's gonna take 10-15 days for me to get back my money. During that time I'd like to make my puchases from the best and the real testking. "

عضو برونزي الصورة الرمزية علي2060
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2003
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    حبيبي من الطبيعي جدا أن يرد عليك موقع testking بهذا و لكن ذلك ابدا لا يعني ان كلامهم صحيح
    خليني اوضح لك أكثر و قد ذكرت ذلك مراراً
    ال test-king هي لص حسود ل testking بمعنى أنها تسرق الأسئلة و الإجابات منها و حينما ترى أسئلة بدون إجابة فهي كذلك حتى عن ال Testking الأم اسأل مجرب و لا تسأل طبيب
    أنا اشتريت ال 290-70 من ال testking منذ أول إصدار و قد بقي حوالي حتى الإصدار الثالث بدون إجابات .
    الآن أنا مشتريه منهم و مجدد شراءه أيضاً و أؤكد لك بأن ال فtest-king أسئلتها مساوية 100% ل testking الأم حتى الأغلاط الإملائية نفسها مكررة في الاثنتين

سأقارن أكثر و أفيدك أكثر
    طبعا مع ذلك و مع وجود جميع إصدارات Test-king إلا أنني ما زلت أشتري testking و ذلك لأنها تنزل التحديثات قبل الأخرى.
    [B][COLOR="blue"][CENTER]تكلم وأنت غاضب .. فستقول أعظم حديث تندم عليه طوال حياتك[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    طيب ممكن تزودنا بأسئلة هذا الأمتحان 70-290

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. آخر تحديثات ال TEST-KING
    بواسطة علي2060 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 23-03-2004, 09:47
  2. Test King