This three-hour instructor-led clinic introduces students to new features in Microsoft Windows 7 Beta: user productivity, improved security and control, streamlined PC management, and desktop optimization.
The audience for this clinic includes IT professionals who generally perform desktop support for Microsoft Windows computers. Duties for these IT professionals are user support, desktop configuration, and desktop troubleshooting. They will be particularly interested in new features in Windows 7 Beta and how the changes affect Windows security, networking, reliability, performance, productivity, and manageability. An additional audience for this clinic includes technical decision makers who can gain an overview of Windows 7 Beta features and benefits.
At Clinic Completion
After completing this clinic, students will be able to:
* Discuss configuration of the UAC elevation prompt
* Explain BitLocker Data Encryption for removable storage devices
* Summarize how to create and enforce AppLocker rules
* Describe how Windows Defender helps to improve security on a computer
* Describe how DirectAccess helps improve the connectivity experience for remote users
* Explain how caching works to help make users in a branch office more productive
* Summarize how to use libraries and search to organize and find information
* Describe how taskbar and Control Panel improvements bring together common tasks and information to reduce clutter and improve navigation
* Explain how to perform a Windows Backup and Restore
* Describe troubleshooting enhancements including the Problem Steps Recorder, unified tracing concepts, Performance Monitor, and Windows PowerShell 2.0
اما الآن فأترككم مع روابط التحميل
و هية على أكثر من سيرفر