موقف غاية في الرجولة من شخص لا ينتمي لفلسطين لا بل لا ينتمي للعرب والمسلمين يضع مشروع حياته في خطر مقابل أن يدافع عن حق الفلسطينيين ويظهر اشمئزازه من سياسة الصهاينة للحد الذي يطلب فيه من الصهاينة ومناصريهم ازالة توزيعته من على حواسيبهم وايقاف دعمهم للمشروع.
This is not the place to talk about this but I am deeply touched by what is happening over there. I feel disgust and guilt with us passively witnessing it and our money and weapons supporting it. I don’t want to use my name or this project to push my own ideas about this but I spend a lot of time working and giving away, sharing and receiving to and from a lot of people.

I’m only going to ask for one thing here. If you do not agree I kindly ask you not to use Linux Mint and not to donate money to it.

I hope for these people to be able to live decently in the future and for me not to have anything to do with the misery they’re in at the moment.

I promise not to talk about this anymore. I don’t want any money or help coming from people who support the actions of the Israeli government.

Thank you for your understanding. This is very important to me.
https://www.linuxmint.com/blog/?p=773

للأسف في الوقت الذين نسي الكثير منّا غزة وما تعانيه وفلسطين والخطر الداهم الذي يتهددها ويتهدد المسجد الأقصى. يأتي هذا الشخص ليقول وبكل قوة أنا معكم.

أين نحن من ذلك؟