النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: الاخوه أعضاء منتدى (نصب وأحتيال من البرامج المحاسبة يرجى الحذر مدراء الشبكة خاصة)

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thumbs down الاخوه أعضاء منتدى (نصب وأحتيال من البرامج المحاسبة يرجى الحذر مدراء الشبكة خاصة)

السلام عليكم أرجو من شباب منتدى عدم الوقوع في شرك

((نصب وأحتيال مندوبين المبيعات لبرامج المحاسبة)

وقع كثير من اصدقائي في خدعة مندوب مبيعات احد برامج المحاسية المشهورة

يوهم مندوب المبيعات ان برنامج المحاسبة يطلب sql server 2005 or 2000 ويطلب سعر خيالي

لانو برنامجو محترم وبشتغل على سرفير (ويقوم الضحية المسكين بشراء سرفير بمبلغ محترم)

ويفرح على نفسة

يرجى الحذر ثم الحذر ثم الحذر

(جميع برامج المحاسية المتاحة في سوريا مصر السعوديه المحلية الصنع)

((((لا تستفيد من السرفير لو ثمن السرفير 50 مليون دولار))))

لان جميع البرامج تستخدم السرفير لارسال وحفظ المعلومات فقط لا غير
    ولايوجد لحد الان اي برنامج يعالج على السرفير وعكس ذلك هو غش وخداع
    في حال اردت شراء برنامج محاسبة لا تطلب سرفير لانو بترمي فلوسك في الهواء على الفاضي

يرجى الحذر

في حال الحاجة اسرفير
    just u need to install desktop engine in your pc

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: الاخوه أعضاء منتدى (نصب وأحتيال من البرامج المحاسبة يرجى الحذر مدراء الشبكة خاصة)

معلومات أكثر يرجى قراءة المقاله التاليه التى شرحت فيها لاحد الشركات الغش الحاصل

The Company who cheated me ((Fake client/server application))

In this article I will Write story to all member in the forum to take Care from
    ((Fake client/server application)) lets see what happen with me:
    The Company purchase accounting software package from one of Big Company Name
    Before 4 Year the application (As Accounting package software function good)
    Manager begin to Complain From yearly inventory Report the Process takes (10-15) minute
    I write My Recommendation to manager Ask Him Purchasing Brand new server
    To Speed the Process after the Grow Company business and Database Become 200 Mb
    (Manager agree and after Two days)
    We have Brand new server
    8GB Ram -64 bit OS 2.4 - Xenon quad core ((Raid 5 Control from LSI 4 GB Transfer Rate))

The Shock has just Begin:

I install OS in Mirror Array and leave Raid 5 Array for Sql Database (Microsoft Recommends)
    After Install Process Finish I Attach the Databases and Run Sql Agent
    And every thing fine till I go to manager room make the configuration path for new server
    When I finish I say (Sir Run the yearly inventory Report and enjoys the high xeon CPU speed)
    Booooom!!? the Process takes Time (10-15) minute As Old Server we have it from 4 year
    Manager Become Very Angry And Ask For (Sudden Meeting)
    In Meeting room Manager Become (boss) and Give us time For Two Days to find The Reasons Why New Server Not Act Good After All the Money we Pay (Manager Think)

Inside Fake client/server application:

I Just Go To Server Check Every Thing Work Fine the CPU - Nic Card -Hard disk Array
    I Go to Manager Pc and (Run the yearly inventory Report) and I get Shocked
    When I See the CPU Speed Become Extremely high And Hard disk become too busy
    After this big issues I decide to investigate why we fail to rich the good speed in new server.

Investigation Result:

1- Sql Server Act As Data Transfer (on)From Server To Client (with native connection)
    2- All Result And Report use Client Pc Cpu And (Sql server are In Deep Sleep)
    3- I Check The Database in sql I Discover( Normal Database To store Data no more )
    4- All Report & Result & table Process In Client Pc from exe Application
    5- No Store Proc No Trigger Found In Sql Database Or Any sub sql Program

Sales Man Face The Nicked Truth:

After that we call the sales man and ask for meeting and the man come at the exact time
    (Salesman thing) We discuss all information we discover In Sql database and the salesman
    Ask For Technical help From One of Programmer And for sure the man don't have answer.

Benefit from this story:

Dear reader when you deiced to purchase Any Client /Server application follows instruction
    Check mark for these things.
    1-ask the sales man for live demo (do not trust sales man)
    2-ask for sql server version and client list number (sql desktop engine for local pc only)
    3-ask for Pilot Test & Prove of Concept to prove sql server are doing all the job
    4-if you sure about all steps you read try the software for 1 week before purchase.

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. عدد أعضاء منتدى عرب هاردوير
    بواسطة Ma7moud9 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 24-12-2011, 04:24
  2. الفاتحه على ارواح أعضاء منتدى عرب هاردوير
    بواسطة yassooforever في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 52
    آخر مشاركة: 09-11-2008, 07:17
  3. طلب من كل أعضاء منتدى الوسائط المتعدده
    بواسطة nantaqoud في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 3