من يومين بعت mail ل جيجا بيت ودي كانت صيغته:

My machine cant boot up so i must clear the CMOS if i change the timing or the frequency to boot up my machine correctly.
ive done this :
change the Voltage to 2.0 (as ive found in most O'Cing sites),change the timing to 7-7-7-20 and change the frequency to 5.33 as my mobo supports and nothing works
by accidentally ive clear the cmos and the 1st thing ive did is changing the timing and voltage and freq (as ive said above) and it finally works my mobo recognized it as 1066 but my XP SP3 crashed , also ive tried windows 7 and it also disappointed me BSOD and memory dump
finally whats wrong with this Motherboard?
thanx in Advance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model Name : GA-MA790X-UD4P(rev. 1.0)
--------------------------
M/B Rev : 1.0
BIOS Ver : F5a
Serial No. : 92300005002
Purchase Dealer :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VGA Brand : ATi Model : 4870PSC+ 1G
CPU Brand : AMD Model : PhenomII X3 720 Speed : 2.8
Operation System : Win XP SP : 3
Memory Brand : Type : DDRII
Memory Size : 2048 Speed : 800
Power Supply : 650 W

CPU:AMD Phenom ii X3 720 BE
MOBO:GIGABYTE GA-MA-790X-UD4P
Ram:2 Kingston KHX8500AD2/2G
G card:Power color HD4870 1G PCS+
Power Supply : Cooler master extreme power plus 650W
=============================================
وكان ردهم محبط لدرجة نرفزتني
:ah24::ah42: :ah19:
Answer : Dear Wael,

Thank you for your kindly mail and enquiry. Basically the overclock result will depend on your peripheral devices, and the hardware overall performance. It might be the system/hardwares cannot accept your overclock settings, and we will not guarantee any result caused by system overclocking.

If you have any further question or suggestion about our products/service, please do not hesitate to contact with us. We will try our best to help you resolve the problem ASAP.

Regards,
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY
=========================================
فياريت كل اللي عنده الماذر دي يحط في الموضوع دة تجريته مع تعديل الرامات من 800MHZ الي 1066Mhz وكلنا نبعت mails ل gigabyte عشان نعرفهم بحجم المشكلة وان الكثير منا يعاني من المشكلة دي مش بس مع نوع معين من الرامات انما مع معظم الانواع زي kingston و OCZ