السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

انا ال عرفته انه المشكله من نفس الشركه المصنعه ورح تصلح المشكله سريعا لأنه مش بصالحها انها تبقي الامر لما هوا عليه حيث هناك الكثير من مستخدمي كروت ATI يريدون شراء اللعبه وعليه اذا بقيت كماهي عليه فلن يشترو اللعبه وهذا ليس بصالح الشركه المصنعه

وايضا سمعت انه اذا قمتم بتشغيل اللعبه بوضع التوافقيه
xp sp2

سوف تشتغل بصوره افضل بكثير مما هيه عليه

ياريت تجربو وتشوفو

النتائج الحاليه للكروت على كلا الجبهتين

مصدر الصوره نفس المنتدى"EA" احد الاعضاء وضعه

هذا ايضا منتدى الخاص بمشاكل اللعبه للحديث مع شركه EA

وتم حل بعض المشاكل على بعض الأنظمه

https://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/304672.page

cem_ea_id.SneakyGunman wrote:I am surprised and curious as to why newer games don't automatically disable both Visual Themes and Desktop Composition. However, this is what some of you will need to do. You can do this by Right Clicking on:
-Shift.exe
-Click on the Compatibility Tab
-Place check marks on both Disable visual theme and Disable desktop composition
-Hit the Apply Button
-Hit the OK button
-Double left click on shift.exe

Now this won't increase frame rates dramatically. So far I've only seen 1 FPS increase. However, it smooths the game out even though your frame rates are not what you expected. And, I see no input lag issues any more with the xbox 360 game pad. This is playing from behind the car view. Inside the cockpit you should see higher frame rates as your view is limited (this goes for any PC setup). You can also use AMD Fusion Utility if you have an AMD PC setup. It should help increase frame rates: https://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_fusion.aspx?p=2&s=1

This is only for Win7 and possibly Vista (not sure if Vista has both options).

Also, note that if you have a older CPU it's been said in other threads/forums that you are CPU bottle necked. Yes, it sucks but you can test this by reducing your resolution to 800x600 with the same settings. If you don't see a dramatic improvement on frame rates you are CPU BOTTLENECKED!

Now I want to make clear this is not an end all be all fix. This game needs to be patched. And, like others have said the removal of Physx for ATI users is a must! EA, remove the Physx code from the game so Radeon users can play it!