| Untouched files | Bootable | PRE-ACTIVATED
Windows 7 is the latest version of Microsoft Windows, a series of operating systems produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablet PCs and media center PCs.
Windows 7 was released to manufacturing (RTM) on July 22, 2009, with general retail availability set for October 22, 2009, less than three years after the release of its predecessor, Windows Vista.
Windows 7 includes a number of new features, such as advances in touch and handwriting recognition, support for virtual hard disks, improved performance on multi-core processors, improved boot performance, DirectAccess, and kernel improvements. Windows 7 adds support for systems using multiple heterogeneous graphics cards from different vendors (Heterogeneous Multi-adapter), a new version of Windows Media Center, a Gadget for Windows Media Center, improved media features, the XPS Essentials Pack and Windows PowerShell being included, and a redesigned Calculator with multiline capabilities including Programmer and Statistics modes along with unit conversion. Many new items have been added to the Control Panel, including ClearType Text Tuner, Display Color Calibration Wizard, Gadgets, Recovery, Troubleshooting, Workspaces Center, Location and Other Sensors, Credential Manager, Biometric Devices, System Icons, and Display. Windows Security Center has been renamed to Windows Action Center (Windows Health Center and Windows Solution Center in earlier builds) which encompasses both security and maintenance of the computer. The default setting for User Account Control in Windows 7 has been criticized for allowing untrusted software to be launched with elevated privileges by exploiting a trusted application. Microsoft's Windows kernel engineer Mark Russinovich acknowledged the problem, but noted that there are other vulnerabilities that do not rely on the new setting.
Internet Spades, Internet Backgammon and Internet Checkers, which were removed from Windows Vista, were restored in Windows 7. Windows 7 will include Internet Explorer 8 and Windows Media Player 12. Users will also be able to disable many more Windows components than was possible in Windows Vista. New additions to this list of components include Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Windows Search, and the Windows Gadget Platform. Windows 7 includes 13 additional sound schemes, titled Afternoon, Calligraphy, Characters, Cityscape, Delta, Festival, Garden, Heritage, Landscape, Quirky, Raga, Savanna, and Sonata. A new version of Virtual PC, Windows Virtual PC Beta is available for Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions. It allows multiple Windows environments, including Windows XP Mode, to run on the same machine, requiring the use of Intel VT-x or AMD-V. Windows XP Mode runs Windows XP in a virtual machine and redirects displayed applications running in Windows XP to the Windows 7 desktop. Furthermore Windows 7 supports the mounting of a virtual hard disk (VHD) as a normal data storage, and the bootloader delivered with Windows 7 can boot the Windows system from a VHD. The Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) of Windows 7 is also enhanced to support real-time multimedia application including video playback and 3D games. That means that Direct X 10 can be used in a remote desktop environment. The three application limit will be removed from Windows 7 Starter
Windows Update Working Fine
How To Install
- Download and extract using WinRAR.
- Use NERO to burn the ISO image called "faXcooL.Windows.7.Ultimate.ENG.x86-x64.ACTiVATED"
- Burning speed should not be faster than 4x. Otherwise, it might not work.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure you've selected your DVD-ROM/RW drive as a first boot device
* Enter the BIOS pressing the DEL button, set the option, insert your Windows 7 installation and restart computer.
- The black screen will appear (image 01).
- Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.... (by pressing the key you're entering the setup)
- Select your language, time and currency and keyboard input (optionaly)
- Click install now
- Choose your edition (x86 is 32-bit, x64 is 64-bit) depending of CPU type you have.
*Choose x64 if you have 64-bit processor.
- Click "I accept".
- Click "Custom (advanced).
- Choose your partition/hdd drive where Win7 should be installed and click format.
*You might get some error if you have two or more hard disks with different connectors (ATA and SATA).
If you get an error, turn off one of your hard disks and repeat the whole proces.
- After formatting, setup will continue automatically and it will finish after 15-30 min.
- Next step would be username (Image 17).
- Type your password (if you want).
- When you get the screen for CD-KEY just ignore it leaving blank.
*Uncheck the box for automatically activation and click next.
- Choose the third option for next step.
- Select your time zone.
- Select your current location (Home is recommended).
- The black CMD windows will appear. Wait a few seconds until computers restarts once again.
- And that would be all about installation. You're in Windows now.
- It's not required, because it's OEM. Windows will be premanently activated.
However, it's well known that there is some problems with DELL and HP machines.
So if you have issues with pre-activation you'll be forced to some activator to activate Windows 7.
Now Downloading this Master Peace
19 X 199 MB .. 1 X 2.1 MB
Download Is From Abonabil.Net
Serial Number : http://abonabil.net/ybtyik4939xe/W7%...mbers.zip.html
Don't Forget to Say Thanks...