الموضوع: إذا رسبت في أحد الإمتحانات تستطيع أن تعيده بالمجان

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

إذا رسبت في أحد الإمتحانات تستطيع أن تعيده بالمجان

Second Shot Offer Details: February 28–May 31, 2005

If you register for this offer prior to taking any IT Pro or Developer exam you will get a free exam if you fail on your first try. This offer is available worldwide. As a participant, you will receive one free retake per exam you purchase and fail.

You may register for the initial exam via an exam delivery provider (EDP) Web site, and if you fail, you can call the Pearson VUE or Thomson Prometric call centers to schedule your retake exam. Tell the call center agent you are taking part in the Second Shot promotion. Please wait one day after the failed exam to allow your test results to be entered into the system. All retake timeframes are subject to compliance with Microsoft Certification Exam Retake rules (see FAQ below for more detail).

The Second Shot offer can be combined with offers not requiring a promotional code, such as MCDST free training (www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcdst) and MCSA eReference Library (www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcsa) offers. However, the Second Shot offer cannot be combined with any other exam offer that requires a promotional code, including the MCP 2-for-1 exam offer or special offers in India.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can I take the exams at any Microsoft Exam Delivery Provider?

A: Yes, all Microsoft partner EDPs worldwide are participating in this special limited-time offer.

Q: Do I have to register for this offer before I take my initial exam?

A: Yes, you must register with Microsoft before you take your initial exam. Once you register, you will be provided with a special promotional code. Provide this code to your EDPs via its Web site or call center upon registering for this offer.

How do I get my free exam retake?

Simply call the EDP’s central registration to schedule your free retake. You should wait at least one business day (after failing an exam) before calling to schedule your free retake. The call center representative will validate your eligibility to get a free retake. When calling, please identify that you are taking part in the Second Shot campaign and also have your Second Shot promotional code ready.

Q: Do I have to call the EDP central registration for my initial exam attempt, too?

A: No, only the free exam retake must be registered through the EDP central registration. For all other exam registrations, you may choose to register via the Web, at your testing site, or via central registration.

Q: Do I have to take the Second Shot exam through the same EDP from whom I took my initial exam?

A: Yes, you must call the same EDP from whom you took your initial exam to obtain your Second Shot test.

Q: How many free exams can I receive?

A: If you register for the Second Shot eligibility, you are entitled to retake any exam that you took and failed during the eligibility period (March 1–May 31, 2005).

Q: What is the time frame in which I must take my first exam and the retake of that same exam?

A: You must take the first exam between February 28 and May 31, 2005, and if you fail it, you may retake the same exam at no additional cost before June 30, 2005.

Q: If I failed an exam prior to February 28, 2005, can I retake it for free prior to May 31, 2005?

A: No; however, if you fail the exam again between February 28 and May 31, 2005, you are eligible for the free exam retake offer.

Q: If I fail an exam, can I retake it at any time?

A: All retake time frames are subject to compliance with Microsoft Certification exam retake rules, which state: If you do not pass an exam the first time, you may retake it at any time. If you do not achieve a passing score a second time, you must wait at least 14 days to retake the exam a third time. A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again. Beta exams may be taken only once.

المصدر https://www.microsoft.com/learning/m...ot/details.asp
    https://www.pearsonvue.com/ms/2ndshot/
    https://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/SecondShot.htm

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: إذا رسبت في أحد الإمتحانات تستطيع أن تعيده بالمجان

بالفعل اخى فادى هذه المعلومه صحيحه وانا سجلت فيها

للتسجيل :
    VUE[/U]