السلام عليكم اريد رايكم في هذه اللوحة للمعالج core i5
مقارنة باللوحة asus p55 deluxe حيث يوجد فرق بالسعر حوالي 400 ريال
وهل جودة لوحات انتل بجودة asus

اسم اللوحة: intel DH55HC

المواصفات (من موقع انتل)

The Intel® Desktop Board DH55HC is an Intel® H55 Express Chipset-based desktop product in full ATX form factor. It offers premium features such as the support of dual-channel DDR3-1333MHz memory with four slots up to 16GBπ, Intel® High Definition Audio◊ with 5.1 surround sound, and integrated Intel® PRO 10/100/1000 Network Connection in a new low-power design.

The board supports the Intel® Core™ i7, Intel® Core™ i5, Intel® Core™ i3, and Intel® Pentium® processors in the LGA1156 package. The board is featured with VGA, DVI-D and HDMI connectors and supports dual independent display for processors with Intel® Graphics Technology.

The board also supports legacy features like PCI slots, parallel header and serial header, and back panel PS/2 connector to create a balance of legacy and premium features.

Features and configurations

Form factor ATX AA# (Altered Assembly) E70933-XXX BIOS ID string TCIBX10H.86A Processor At product launch, this desktop board supports:

Intel® Core™ i7 processors in an LGA1156 socket
Intel® Core™ i5 processors in an LGA1156 socket
Intel® Core™ i3 processors in an LGA1156 socket
Intel® Pentium® processors in an LGA1156 socket

View all compatible Intel® processor numbers
Memory Four 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
Support for DDR3 1333 /1066 MHz DIMMs
Support for up to 16 GB of system memory
Chipset Intel® H55 Express Chipset
Audio Intel® High Definition Audio subsystem in the following configuration:

8-channel (5.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming) audio subsystem with three analog audio outputs using the Realtek ALC888S* audio codec
LAN support Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using the Intel® 82578DC Gigabit Ethernet Controller Peripheral interfaces Up to twelve USB 2.0 ports
Six Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, with two ports compatible with eSATA dongles
One serial port header
One parallel port header
One back panel PS/2 connector
Expansion capabilities One PCI Express* 2.0 x 16 bus add-in card connector
Two PCI Express 2.0 x 1 connectors
Three PCI Conventional bus connector