Insert a floppy and in my computer right click on your A drive. Then choose format. Towards the bottom 3 options you will see Create MS Boot Disk. Check that option then format.
2. Extract just the files from NVFLASH4.42 onto the A: drive.
3. In your bios make sure that Floppy is set to the first boot device.
4. Reboot with the floppy in the drive.
5. Once you get to dos Type NVFLASH -b backup.rom
7. Once it says it has been successful, take out the floppy and reboot back to windows
8. Make a copy of backup.rom and save it in a secure location
9.After saving the file in another location, run OmniExtremeEditFX and open backup.rom saved on the floopy, change the voltage setting to 1.4V then save it as GTBIOS.rom
10. Restart windows with the floppy in the drive.
11. In dos, type NVFLASH -f GTBIOS.rom -p -u -2
12. Once shown successful take out the floppy and reboot.
You now have 1.4V on your 6800GT, Enjoy