1. Navigating the Router/Switch Command Line Interface
2. Router Configuration and Managing Configuration Files
3. Switch Basics: Learning, Forwarding/Filtering, and Interface settings
4. Configuring VLANs
5. Static and Connected Routes
6. RIPv1 Configuration
7. RIPv1 with Split Horizon, Route Poisoning, and Poison Reverse
8. Single Area OSPF Configuration
9. EIGRP Configuration and Operation
10. NAT Overload (PAT)
11. PPP and CHAP Configuration
12. Access Lists
CCNA Video Mentor is a unique video product that provides you with more than two hours of personal visual instruction from best selling author and instructor Wendell Odom. In the 12 videos presented on the CD ROM, Wendell walks you through common Cisco router and switch configuration topics.
Designed to develop and enhance hands on skills, each 10 15 minute video covers essential configuration tasks, including navigating router and switch CLI, router configuration, managing configuration files, configuring Virtual LANs, static and connected routes, RIPv1 configuration, RIPv1 with split horizon, route poisoning and poison reverse, single area OSPF configuration, EIGRP configuration, Network Address Translation overload, Point to Point Protocol and Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol configuration, and configuring access lists.
The videos contained in this package consist of animation, lab diagrams, and video captures of router and switch command entry and output. Wendell provides audio instruction throughout on how to configure various features and offers unique tips and shortcuts that truly make learning easy.
لازم تتعلم تترجم
ودى الروابط وموفقين ان شاء الله