70-236 CBT Training
With powerful computer-based training and simulation tools, LabSim 70-236 provides a unique training program to prepare students to become MCTS certified. Gain hands on experience with tasks in Exchange Server 2007 before taking your certification exam. TestOut's training suites are guaranteed to help you pass your 70-236 certification exam and become MCTS certified.
Our Microsoft MCTS training program strictly follows Microsoft's official training curriculums. Our course developers know Microsoft technologies because they are certified.
70-236 LabSim Training Suite Outline
See what is covered in the LabSim 70-236 certification suite.
70-236 Certification Objectives
The Microsoft MCTS certification validates the ability to perform tasks such as installing, configuring, and monitoring Exchange Server 2007.
* Installing and Configuring Microsoft Exchange Servers
* Configuring Recipients and Public Folders
* Configuring the Exchange Infrastructure
* Monitoring and Reporting
* Configuring Disaster Recovery
Microsoft 70-236 Exam
Once you have been through all of the 70-236 lab exercises, video training, demonstrations, and practice exams covered in the LabSim 70-236 CBT training course, you are ready to take the MCTS exam
* Price: $125
* Exam Format: Computer adaptive tests that may include multiple choice; select-and-place; case study; and simulation questions
* Exam Duration: 4:00
* Testing Center: Prometric
MCP Exam Pass Guarantee
We are so confident that you will pass your 70-236 certification exam after using our LabSim MCP certification training course, that we offer an Exam Pass Guarantee.
Become MCTS certified after passing the Microsoft 70-236 exam. Learn to install, configure, and monitor Exchange Server 2007.
Instruction to bypass activation/login:
1. Attain and install old TestOut Training (eg. 70-294). It will install by default folder to C:\Program Files\TESTOUT
2. Extract Exchange Server 2007 ISO files/folders in a new folder (eg. c:\70-236)
3. Browse the default folder C:\Program Files\TESTOUT, then rename 5 folders (Glossary, Outlines, Questions, resources, Sims) to any name (ie. Glossary2, Outlines2, Questions2, resources2, Sims2)
4. Copy same named 5 folders from c:\70-236 folder to C:\Program Files\TESTOUT
5. Rename XML file in Outlines folder from ms236cle to ms294cle (ie. C:\Program Files\TESTOUT\Outlines\ms294cle)
6. Run the program. Please note that you will still see the old product name under Available Products within TestOut Navigator, however once you press start, Exchange Server 2007 would be shown. Simulations might not work unless you have .Net Framework 2.0 or above. Look in the setup folder of the CD under \Setup\redist\dotnet20 directory