بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اقدم لكم اللعبة الاستراتيجية والفريده من نوعها Red AlerT
بجميع اصدراتها الان بين يديكم !
Red Alert 1
Quote:Red Alert was praised for its user interface, which claimed to be more developed than the competing games of its time. Players could queue commands, create unit groups that could be selected by a number key, and control numerous units at a time. The game was known to be easy to control, simple to learn and responsive to users commands. It also featured two factions that had differing styles of play. Red Alert is also hailed as one of the first games to feature competitive online play. The single player campaign also received high praise for its detailed story line and missions which often required the player to defeat the enemy with various sets of circumstances before continuing. The single player campaign was also complemented by live action cinematic sequences that are a feature of all Command & Conquer RTS games since the original, except for Command and Conquer: Generals.
Red Alert 2
Quote:Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 is a 2.5D real-time strategy computer game by Westwood Studios, released in 2000 as the follow up to Command & Conquer: Red Alert, another game in the Command & Conquer series. The Allies and Soviets return in the game, and units and some structures from the first Red Alert make a reappearance. The game features better graphics, multiplayer and a continuation of the Red Alert story. However, unlike the first Red Alert, it does not seem to feature connections to the Tiberian storyline.
The story takes place after the events of the original Red Alert, following on from the Allied storyline, whereby the war ends in an Allied victory. With Stalin dead and the war over, the Allies appoint Alexander Romanov as a puppet ruler, stating that "although an aristocrat and a member of the Communist party, Romanov was an advocate of peace" (the name "Romanov" ï¿½ that of Russia's imperial dynasty ï¿½ seems not to be an accident and Romanov states that 'We Romanovs have our legacy to consider!'), this is very naive as it is nearly impossible, under any circumstances, for one to be both an aristocrat and a member of the Communist party, particularly if one is naimed "Romanov". Under Romanov's leadership, the USSR rebuilds itself from the destruction of the first war. However, unbeknownst to the Allies, Romanov harbours a deep hatred of the victorious Allies, and secretly works to develop military technology and rebuild the Red Army. Romanov builds up a supposedly peaceful "World Socialist Alliance" that is ostensibly meant to lend peaceful aid to other socialist nations, notably Iraq, Libya, and Cuba. When a civil war breaks out in Mexico, a member state of the peaceful WSA, Romanov dispatches troops as peace keepers. Sensing that the time is right for an attack, Romanov launches a full-scale invasion of the continental United States. The Soviets realized that they lost the last war because the United States came to Europe's aid, so they decided to focus their efforts against the United States in this new war. Russia's "peace keepers" in Mexico roll across the border into the United States, while the Red Navy and Red Air Force launch devastating attacks on America's Pacific and Atlantic coasts. When US President Michael Dugan threatens nuclear retaliation against the USSR, Romanov's Science and Technology Advisor, Yuri, uses psychic technology to sabotage America's nuclear capabilities. As the Soviet military machine swarms across the United States, President Dugan makes a desperate plea for assistance from the European Union. European forces unite with the war-torn United States after the United States neutralizes Soviet Missile Silos and the world is plunged into a World War III as the Allies and Soviets once again grapple over the fate of the entire world
Red Alert 2 (Expansion) - Yuri's Revenge
Quote:In Yuri's Revenge, the Allies are celebrating their victory over the Soviet Union in the previous game. However, Yuri escaped both the Soviets and Allies and formed a secret army of his own, drawing heavily on telepathic abilities and genetic manipulation. He then constructed a network of mind controlling Psychic Dominators all across the world in order to control the entire planet all at once. He activated the network and started turning the world's population into mindless slaves. At the last minute, an air strike ordered by the President of the United States Michael Dugan barely manages to damage the nuclear plant powering the device in San Francisco, saving the United States military command from falling under Yuri's control.
The expansion includes NEW units,buldings and specially a new army (Yuris Army)
Pentium II 300 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, Rd Alert 2
Pentium II 400MHz, 128+ meg RAM, 16 MB video card
Red Alert 3
Quote:EA is traveling seven years back in time to bring back the most-beloved series in the storied Command & Conquerï¿½ franchise. The light-hearted, over-the-top, wacky world of Red Alertï¿½ has returned with Command & Conquerï¿½ Red Alertï¿½ 3, shipping this holiday for the PC and Xbox 360ï¿½.
After years of conflict, the Allies are finally on the brink of victory. Cowering behind the walls of the Kremlin, the Soviets decide to turn to one last act of desperation - the use of an experimental time travel device. The mission: to go back in time to eliminate Albert Einstein before he creates the technologies that will lead the Allies to ultimate victory. After a successful mission, the Soviets return to the present, discovering the Allied position has weakened. But before they can truly celebrate, they find out their actions have spawned a new threat and global superpower, the mysterious, technologically advanced, Empire of the Rising Sun. Welcome to World War III.
In Red Alertï¿½ 3, all three factions will have their own hand-crafted story-driven campaigns, with co-operative missions designed solely around coordinating attacks and developing strategies with an ally. Hook up with a friend online to go through the entire experience or choose from a group of AI commanders, each with their own distinct playstyle and personality.
While most RTS games keep naval gameplay at the periphery, Red Alertï¿½ 3 is not shying away from the high seas. The oceans now hold essential resources, and with many units and structures capable of becoming amphibious, players who turn their backs to the oceans will find conquering the world a daunting task.
For Xbox 360 owners, Red Alertï¿½ 3 continues EALA's quest to increase accessibility of strategy games on the console. Featuring a new, enhanced version of the revolutionary CommandStick interface, Red Alert 3 on the Xbox 360 brings the speed and efficiency of the keyboard and mouse to the palm of your hand.
* The Return of Red Alertï¿½! - After seven years, the most popular series in EA's 25-million unit-plus selling Command & Conquerï¿½ franchise has returned with a vengeance. Red Alertï¿½ 3 brings back everything fans loved about the series, the humor, the popcorn style story and the franchise's fast, action-oriented gameplay, while breaking new ground for the genre, with an entirely co-operative, story-driven campaign campaign mode and an increased emphasis on naval gameplay.
* Co-Op Done Right - Every mission is designed from the ground-up with co-operative gameplay in mind. Join forces and strategize with friends online or join forces with nine AI commanders, three for each faction, all of whom have their own unique personality and style of play that might come in handy depending on the situation.
* Command the Seas, Conquer the World - Experience Gameplay as for the first time in the series, waging war on the water will be every bit as important as dominating by land and air. Gain strategic advantages by controlling resources in the seas and mounting three-pronged attacks from all directions.
* A New Threat from the East - The Empire of the Rising Sun is a technological terror, with unit designs influenced by a mixture of science-fiction, martial arts and robot culture. The Empire?s futuristic units can transform into alternate forms, and they specialize in naval warfare.
* Star-Studded Storytelling - Command & Conquerï¿½'s trademark live-action videos return in HD, with over 60 minutes of footage featuring the largest cast in the history of the Command & Conquerï¿½ franchise.
* CommandStick 2.0 - Improving on the CommandStick interface first pioneered in Command & Conquerï¿½ 3: Kane's Wrath, 360 owners will get an unparalleled console RTS experience, with controls that continue to bridge the gap between the PC and 360 and a game designed to meet the needs of the console gamer.
OS – Windows XP / Vista (32-Bit)
Processor – XP: 2.0 GHz (Intel Pentium 4; AMD Athlon 2000+; Multiple Cores) / Vista: 2.2 GHz (Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon
Memory – XP: 512 MB / Vista: 1 GB
Hard Drive – Media: 6.0 GB / EA Link: 12.0 GB
DVD Drive - 8 SPEED
Video Card – XP: 64 MB / Vista: 128 MB
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0c
Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-8 Players
Input - Keyboard, Mouse
Optional – VoIP Headset
Full ISO: ( ~ 7.2GB )
Note: Only use 7-Zip to extract the parts ...
Full Rip: ( ~ 2GB )
Whats Ripped? : Nothing! Only other languages apart from English are ripped !