النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: محتار جدا جدا جدا وعاوز مساعده من لهم خبره كبيره في مجال الشبكات

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

محتار جدا جدا جدا وعاوز مساعده من لهم خبره كبيره في مجال الشبكات

I'm Egyption Communication Engineer fresh graduated looking to working in networking field.I got CCNA certification and from a while i started in MCSA track..

I'm now studying MCSA and i finished (70-290,70-291,70-270) ,but not examed yet ..... I'm looking for taking the exam in next week . That OK ....Then i will decide to go in CCNP or Microsoft Networking Field (I Need to be either CISCO or Microsoft Guy it's not a problem to me).....

I offered a chance from a traning center to give me a complete traning without any money in MCITP(AD,Infra,Windows7,Windows200 + SCCM2007 + SharePoint + ISA2006 +Exchange 2007 in duration of 6 monthes (I feel they kinding me ,becouse it's very short period to all of that traning)....

I want the shortest and the best way to got a job in Middel East (Egypt) ... Going MCSA (self studying and completing what i planned) or attending the traning program and wait 6 monthes (To Give me a best chance)...

Note : The traning program is every day 9AM:5PM and 2 days off ... If i started i can't get out and must complete the whole traning ..

I'm very Confused and want proffesional answer..

What is the best way in ur opinions? plz ,Answer me...

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: محتار جدا جدا جدا وعاوز مساعده من لهم خبره كبيره في مجال الشبكات

I Only need to start my career in Networking Field ..... Suruly i don't familair with any Windows server products because i'm graduated with Networking and communication basics only .... and all i do in my self efforts .........

Really i'm so confused because i love Networking field so so so much and need to grow in it so quickly ,But i see 2 dark ways ...
    1.Do my selft studies and certifications in what i want (MCSA then CCNP Routing and Switching Track or CCNP Service Operations-New CISCO Certification).
    2.Going with this traning camp and go deep in MS products with or without really understanding all staffs.

and i thinkg also that my confusing between cisco and microsoft cerfications about what i can do to get a good job in is my big problem i really feel that i need both as quick as possible..

I NEED REAL ADVISE IN MY CAREER BUILDING EFFORTS that i do.

Note : about 2 to 3 monthes thier will be a new graduated students from Communication ,Computer Engineering ,and Computer Science that will make more bad chances to me in working field specially becouse i only earned (CCNA Certification ,and N+ ,Server+,BCMSN Studies only without Certifications ) that will not make me so attractive to Employers..

Could any one give me A big advise plz......

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

a complete traning without any money in MCITP
    How ??
    any way slef studying is the best,But it takes alot of time

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hi
    First of all, you have to improve your Englsh language skills. Without good command in English I guess nobody can do any good in IT, because all the materials are written in English and English only

Anyway, You have to make up your mind whether you are going for MS or Cisco technologies. You need to focus on one tech at the beginning, as they say eyes on prize. I don't recommend any course whatsoever, self-studying is the
    way to go. You will need to read many books and practice alot
    One more thing, you need to be patient and this is a key issue. You can't learn networking in few month and start looking for a job. You need at least 10 month of hard working 12 hours daily on windows server technology for example, and read books like windows inside out and mastering windows server (depending on the version 2003 or 200
    Good luck

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. لمن لديه خبره في مجال برمجه ال pic
    بواسطة computer woman في المنتدى البرمجه والتصميمات الفنيه ( الجرافيكس )
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 22-07-2011, 21:35
  2. الي كل من له خبره في الشبكات
    بواسطة mh_ma في المنتدى الارشيف
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 23-01-2011, 22:46
  3. هل ال ccna تعتبر خطوه كبيره ومفيده في مجال الشبكات
    بواسطة semsem89 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 09-07-2009, 08:16
  4. من له خبره فى مجال الvpn
    بواسطة زلزال الشرقيه في المنتدى الأرشيف