الموضوع: مشكله في Hp DV6 1199ee

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Unhappy مشكله في Hp DV6 1199ee

السلام عليكم

انا عندي مشكله في Hp DV6 1199ee .. كل لما اشغله اسمع صوت المروحه عالي جدا نفس الصوت الصادر من مروحه باور سبلاي بايظ .. مش عارف اعمل ايه ؟؟؟؟

( وده ملف للصوت الصادر عن فتح اللاب

https://www.2shared.com/audio/jjqTt8...V6-1199ee.html
    https://www.mediafire.com/?0njy44eyx0w

انا جايبه من الامارات والضمان لسه شغال .. هل الضمان ينفع يشتغل في مصر ولا لأ .؟؟

ولو ينفع عايز عنوان الوكيل او لو خارج الضمان افضل مكان للتصليح ..؟؟

ملحوظه : انا اول مره يعمل المشكله قفلت الجهاز علي طول .. هل في مشكله لو سبته شغال فتره قصيره اشيل بعض الملفات الخاص قبل ما يتصلح ؟؟

منتظر الاجابه .. واسف علي الاطاله .. والف شكر مقدماا

إداري سابق
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: مشكله في Hp DV6 1199ee

أفضل شئ توديه للتوكيل لأن ده معناه وجود عيب صناعة أو خلل ما

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شكرا علي الرد .. انا بالفعل راسلت الدعم الفني للشركه ..

في اول رساله وصفت ليهم المشكله وبعت ملف الصوت اللي بيوضح المشكله
    ردو عليا بعدها فتره قليله ان المشكله ممكن تكون في
    1 - البايوس قديم ويحتاج تحديث ( تم تحديث ونفس المشكله )
    2- تنظيف المروحه ( لم استطبع تنظيفها )

و ده نص الرساله

Hello Mohamed,

Thank you for contacting HP Total Care.

After reviewing your e-mail I understand that you are experiencing an issue with your HP Pavilion dv6-1199ee Entertainment Notebook PC that when you open your notebook you heard a strange sound from it and you think it is from the fan of the notebook.

I appreciate that you have shared your concern with us and have given us a chance to assist you in this matter. I, as a part of HP Total Care, take the ownership of your concern and would try to answer your queries accordingly and to the best of my abilities.

Mohamed, the most possible cause of this issue is due to out dated BIOS or hardware.

In order to resolve the issue please follow the following troubleshooting steps.

Steps

1. Set the BIOS as default.

2. Update the BIOS.

3. Clean the air vent the fan.

Let us perform all the steps one by one in order to resolve the issue.

1.Set the BIOS as default.

* Restart the Notebook and keep pressing the “F10” key from the keyboard (“F10” button is ion the top of the keyboard, it is a single button)
    * The BIOS is displayed.
    * Press “F9” key from the keyboard and press enter key (“F9” button is ion the top of the keyboard, it is a single button).

Note: You may get a prompt stating that the BIOS is getting set to default and will ask you to select “Yes” or “No”. Select “yes” and pres the enter key.

* Press “F10” key from the keyboard and press enter key (“F10” button is ion the top of the keyboard, it is a single button).

2.Update the BIOS.

Click on the link below to Update the BIOS.

https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...roduct=3925405

NOTE: Clicking the link may give an error indicating it is invalid. If this occurs copy the portion of the address on the remaining lines and paste it at the end of the address showing in your browser until the complete is displayed in the address bar.

Please click on Download tab to download the driver. There you will find a pop up showing three tabs Run, Save, and Cancel. Please click on save and save it on the desktop. Then double click on it to install it.

3.Clean the air vent the.

Click on the link below and read the document there in the link and follow the steps to clean the air vent.

https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...roduct=3925405

NOTE: Clicking the link may give an error indicating it is invalid. If this occurs copy the portion of the address on the remaining lines and paste it at the end of the address showing in your browser until the complete is displayed in the address bar.

If the issue still persists then please remove the hard drive by following the steps below and check whether the sound is coming or not because the sound could come from the hard drive.

Remove the hard drive by following the video in the link.

Click on the link.

https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...name=c01277210

Now after removing the hard drive power on the notebook and enter into the BIOS by following the above steps and check whether the sound is coming or not.

Also regarding the repair I would like to inform you that you only can repair your notebook there from where you bought the notebook. So if you want to repair it then you have to sent it to UAE.

Mohamed, please get back to us with the result of the above steps. By which we can go ahead and resolve your issue in timely manner.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this message and we will be happy to assist you further.

For information on keeping your HP and Compaq products up and running, please visit our Web site
    at:
    https://www.hp.com/go/totalcare

Sincerely,

Michael

HP Total Care

راسلتهم مره اخري بان نفس المشكله موجوده
    و ردوا مره اخري وده نص الرساله

Hello Mohamed,

Thank you for writing back to HP Total Care.

After going through your E-mail I understand that you are experiencing an issue with your HP Pavilion dv6-1199ee Entertainment Notebook PC, and that is the notebook is making a strange sound.

Mohamed, at the outset, I apologize for all inconvenience to you. I greatly appreciate that you have followed steps to resolve the issue and forwarded your concern and have given me a chance to assist you further in this matter. I, as a HP technician, taking the ownership for this issue and will assist you at the best.

Mohamed, in response to your query, I would like to inform you that, from our experience, we have observed that this issue mostly occurs due to an issue with the Fan or the Hard drive.

In order to isolate the cause of the issue I would request you to kindly perform the steps provided below.

1. Remove the Hard drive and boot the notebook into the BIOS and check if you get the sound when the hard drive is removed.

2. Hard drive self test.

Steps are listed in details below.

1. Please remove the hard drive and boot the notebook into the BIOS and check.

Please open the website link provided below and follow the instructions on the video clip to remove the hard drive. After removing the Hard drive boot the notebook to the BIOS and check if you are getting the sound when the hard drive is removed from the notebook.

https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...roduct=3647014

NOTE: Clicking the link may give an error indicating it is invalid. If this occurs, copy the address portion of the address on the remaining lines and paste it at the end of the address showing in your browser until the complete address is displayed in the address box.

After removing the hard drive please follow the steps provided below and boot the notebook to the BIOS.

Step to boo the notebook to the BIOS.

1. If the notebook computer is running solely on battery power, plug the AC adapter into the notebook.
    2. Shut down the computer if it is running.
    3. Press the power button to turn on the computer.
    4. Keep taping the f10 key continuously when the HP/Compaq logo displays.
    5. The BIOS screen will display.

Mohamed, if you are getting the sound even after removing the hard drive then it is an issue with the Fan and if you are not getting the sound then it means the sound if coming from the Hard drive.

Mohamed, if there is no sound when the hard drive and removed then please put the hard drive back on the notebook and perform a hard drive self test. If the sound occurs when the hard drive is removed then please avoid the steps provided below.

Hard drive self test.

Please follow the steps provided below to do a hard drive self test.

1. If the notebook computer is running solely on battery power, plug the AC adapter into the notebook.
    2. Shut down the computer if it is running.
    3. Press the power button to turn on the computer.
    4. Press f10 when the HP/Compaq logo displays.
    5. After the BIOS Setup Utility displays, use the Right Arrow key to select the Diagnostics menu.
    6. Select HDD Self-Test options.
    7. Press enter to display a list of HDD/Self-Test options.
    8. Select Notebook Hard Drive and then press f10 to display an Estimated test time.
    9. Press f10 to continue. The Hard Drive Self Test executes a Quick test, a Comprehensive test, and a SMART test.

Mohamed, please get back to us with the results as soon as possible.

In response to your query about the warranty of the notebook I would like to in from that the notebook is still under warranty.

Please get back to us as soon as possible.

Mohamed, if at any point of time you feel difficulties in performing the above-mentioned steps, please get back to me, I am here to assist you.

I want to make sure that the information provided above answers your questions. Please reply with your observations and results because it is important that I resolve the issue in a timely manner. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

For information on keeping your HP and Compaq products up and running, please visit our Web site
    at:

Sincerely,

Arul

HP Total Care
    طبعا صعب اعمل الخطوات دي .. عشان افك الهارد و هو تحت الضمان وبالتالي ممكن الضمان يتلغي

بعتلهم رساله ثالثه وكان ده الرد

Hello Mohamed,

Thank you for contacting HP Total Care.

From your last email message, I came to know that you had not performed those steps as suggested by previous technicians.

Mohamed, don’t worry performing those steps will not void the warranty of you notebook. Those steps are very simple and given to you to isolate the cause of the issue, just perform those suggested steps and get back to us with the results and observation so that we can resolve the same with all our resources.

at:

Sincerely,

Jagadish

HP Total Care

و انا قررت بعد المحاولات دي ان اروحه لاي مركز صيانه افضل

إداري سابق
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

طيب ما تروح لضمان hp مباشرة

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

المشكله ان انا جايبه من الامارات وانا حاليا في مصر .. مش عارف الضمان هيشتغل ولا .. ولو هيتشغل عادي مش عارف اوديه فين ؟؟

إداري سابق
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

أعتقد الوكيل هو
    شركة كواليتى للتوكيلات التجارية (Quality)
    رقم التليفون : 16535

لكن لست متأكدا

إداري سابق
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

و الأفضل أن تتصل بالرقم الموجود على هذا الرابط و تسأل عن الوكيل بنفسك

https://welcome.hp.com/country/emea_...ne_assist.html

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شكرا يا دكتور : محمد علي المتابعه الرائع ه

==

خلاص انا وديته لوكيل HP في مصر .. وقالي الضمان لسه شغال عادي .. وبالنسبه للمشكله هيردا عليا كمان 48 ساعه

العنوان اهو عشان لو حد قابله نفس المشكله

اسم الوكيل : REDINGTON EGYPT
    الاميل : Redington.service@redingtongulf.com
    العنوان : 12 أ - شارع محمد كامل الحاروني المتفرع من شارع احمد فخري - مدينه نصر - القاهره - مصر
    التليفون :
    Mobile

012 2402101
    019 9929250
    019 9929251

Phone

002 26712273
    002 26712274
    002 22719845

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 08-07-2013, 15:58