البرنامج المستخدم لتشغيل FureMark مع كرتين بوضع الـ SLI موضح هنا
The cool thing with EVGA OC Scanner is that it has now a SLI profile in latest NVIDIA drivers. No longer need to rename the exe in etqw.exe (you can even use that SLI profile for FurMark ). If you have a SLI system, just run the OC Scanner in fullscreen (fullscreen mode is fundamental for SLI) and you’re okay!
وعند تشغيل FurMark

That’s what I did… 1920×1080 fullscreen with the power draw unlocked… and I got a nice shutdown after one second.
وها مافعلته وعند التشغيل 1920*1080 بوضعية الشاشة الكاملة مع فتح اسهلاك الطاقة ... حصلت على اغلاق جميل بعد ثانية واحدة
Hummm… I don’t know why but I was sure that my PSU was the weakest link of my testbed (CPU = Core i7 960). This kind of shutdown is symptomatic of a too high power consumption. I thought my 850-watt PSU was enough to feed my testbed but I was wrong.
انا لااعلم لكني كنت واثق ان البور لدي هو اضعف نقطة في جهاز الاختبار (المعالج i7 960 )
هذا النوع من التوقف المفاجئ بسبب استهلاك الطاقة .
لقد اعتقدت ان بور ال 850 واط كافي لهذا الاختبار ولكني كنت مخطأ

Conclusion: you must have a 1000W or better a 1200W PSU for enjoying a 2-way SLI of GTX 480! I hope I’ll able to check that assumption shortly…
الخاتمة : انت يجب ان يكون لديك بور بقوة 1000 او اكثر :eek:1200واط حتى تتمتع بكرتي الـ GTX480!
امل ان اتأكد من هذا الافتراض قريبا ....

هذه اهم اقسام المقالة وهناك بعض الاجزاء المتعلقة بالطريقة التي سوف
يستخدمها للتأكد من ان البور هو السبب .....
https://www.geeks3d.com/20100604/my-...ga-oc-scanner/