i want to install Trend Micro officescan through active directory group policy. i did all required steps but still it is not working while the machine startup. here is what i did :
1. Create share folder and add the MSI package to it.
2. Create OU and add the machines to it.
3. Create new group policy for this OU.
4. Under computer configurationàsoftware installationànewà\\servername or IP\share folder\file.MSI
5. Choose assignment.
7. Administrative templateàwindows componentàwindows installeràenable (always install with elevated privilege).
8. Run gpupdate /force
can any one help me to make this work because i need to install it for 600 users.
another issue, i have created a batch file to restablish a connection with some server we have while the user logon. i tried to implemented through group policy but again it is not working. here what i did :
1. Under user configurationàscript logon/logoff.
2. Select logon and brows to the batch file and add it.
3. Run gpupdate /force
can any one help me to make this work because i need to execute it for 600 users.