Exam-Pack: 642-511 Cisco certification Secure VPN.
English | Trainer: Michael J. Shannon | Running Time: 10 Hours | 430 MB
The last day to test on Cisco exam 642-511 is 2/1/08. We are in the process of updating this title. To see an approximate release date, check our Videos in Development page.
If you are still using the equipment covered by this exam, you’ll find that this training still holds incredible value as an on the job reference.
Cisco Secure VPN
Virtual Private Networks (VPN’s) are the most popular and secure way to provide remote access to a network. This training is designed to give you the skills and knowledge needed to configure and manage the Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator, Cisco VPN Software Client and Cisco VPN 3002 Hardware Client.
You’ll learn all about Cisco’s VPN solutions as well as bandwidth management and configuring a variety of connection types. Michael Shannon provides complete coverage of the exam topics as well as great information you can use on the job right away. This training is way beyond what you’ll find anywhere else.
Exam 642-511 CSVPN is one of five exams required to earn the Cisco Certified Security Professional certification and is also a part of the Cisco VPN Specialist certification program.
A thorough understanding of Cisco networking such as a CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is recommended before viewing these videos. The training contains 19 videos providing more than 9 hours of instruction.
Contents: Cisco CCSP Series – Exam-Pack: 642-511 CSVPN
- Introduction to VPN Technology (part 1)
- Introduction to VPN Technology (part 2)
- Overview of the VPN 3000 Series Concentrator
- Configuring the VPN 3000: CLI and GUI Fundamentals
- Configuring the VPN 3000: Client to LAN IPSec
- Configuring the VPN 3000: Cisco Software Client for Windows
- Configuring the VPN 3000: Overview of CA Support
- Configuring the VPN 3000: Configuring for CA Support
- VPN Firewall for the Software Client
- Monitoring and Administering the VPN Concentrator
- Bandwidth Management
- Configuring the VPN 3002 Hardware Client (part 1)
- Configuring the VPN 3002 Hardware Client (part 2)
- Client Backup Server and Load Balancing
- VPN Client Auto-Update
- IPSec over UDP and TCP
- Configuring LAN-to-LAN with Pre-Shared Keys
- Configuring LAN-to-LAN with NAT
- Configuring LAN-to-LAN using Digital Certificates
Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc