You can follow Microsoft instruction. But if you don’t have a “password reset disk” you have to follow this method:
1. With your Windows Password Recovery 6.0 CD in the cd-rom drive and boot your computer.
2. Load the password recovery process.
3. Select a Windows if you have more than on windows system installed in your computer.
4. Select The account which you want to reset password.
5. Click Reset button
6. It will pop a message , click the yes to confirm to reset windows password.
7. The password has been reset to blank successful.
8. Click reboot button to restart your computer
10. Take out you password recovery disk from cd/dvd drive , login windows with blank password.
Now that your logon problem is fixed, you should prevent this problem from happening again by creating a Password Reset Disk. This is a floppy disk you can use in the event you forget your password. It allows you to set a new password.