الموضوع: كيف اصبح محترف Software و Hardware بشهادات دولية معتمدة ؟

عضو فضي الصورة الرمزية Joenn
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

كيف اصبح محترف Software و Hardware بشهادات دولية معتمدة ؟

اريد ان اصبح محترفا فى مجال الـHW و الـSW من خلال الحصول على شهادات دولية معتمدة
    انا اجتزت شهادة الـ I.C.D.L و اتطلع الى اجتياز شهادات اخرى فى المجالين
    اعتقد ان I.C.D.L هى شهادة ابتدائية او Introduction لمجال الحاسبات
    سؤالى هنا ما هى الخطة (الترتيب) من حيث اجتياز الشاهدات بعد ذلك للتعمق فى:
    1-HW
    2-SW
    هنا فى قسم الشهادات العلمية رأيت أكثر من 20 شاهدة
    فما هو الترتيب المناسبة بعد الـI.C.D.L و اعتقد ان يوجد شهادات دولية تتطلب اجتياز شهادات معينة لتتمكن من اتخاذها
    اارجو افادتى و شكرا

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: كيف اصبح محترف Software و Hardware بشهادات دولية معتمدة ؟

Look my friend, If wanna be a " certified professional " in Software & Hardware, there are many courses that u can take, but a good start after the "ICDL" will be ...... " Comptia A+ Certification " , this certification includes both hardware and software, you can study it in a center or you can take it as a self study, when u finish studying u should take the online test to be certified, this test costs about 200 - 300 $ , that`s one option ....................

Another option will be to take a cisco course called " Cisco IT- Essentials " , the course is good, nearly covers about 80% of the " Comptia A+ " , and it also has a certification from cisco but i think the online exam is cheaper than "Comptia A+" ,,,,

In the following link, you will find an introduction to the " Cisco IT-Essentials" course in arabic by " Eng. Ahmed Hassan" which will help you know what u are going to study within this course

https://www.4shared.com/file/1930552..._to_ITES1.html

Rabena Ywafa2ek

عضو فضي الصورة الرمزية Joenn
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanks a lot man, I think that i will go on the hardware systems
    so the plan will be: 1-ICDL / 2-Comptia A+ Certification / 3-?? / 4-?? / ... What about the rest of the Certifications

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hey Buddy, hope ur doing fine, about the next steps ur talkin` about ...... i want to make sure that u know something, being a professional in software & hardware is not a hard deal as u imagine, u don`t need many certifications to be a pro, getting the "A+" certification gives u a solid ground in the IT field .......... the thing is u have to think about the next steps of what u wanna be, like if u just wanna know about hardware maintenance, probably u should study the A+ then try to work in the maintenance field to gain practical experience.

My advice to u my friend is to find something u enjoy in the IT field, and try to be a pro in it, to be clear there are many fields including network , programming , database , ......etc

Check out this video, i hope it will bring u to a decision ............

https://www.4shared.com/file/2010291...cations_1.html

Fi Amman Ellah

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 24-07-2012, 21:47

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •