1. Go to the Certification Tracking System
2. You will need a Cisco.com ID to login to the Certification Tracking System. If you do not have one you can create one on the Cisco.com registration page.
3. Once you have a Cisco.com ID, return to the Certification Tracking System and
click on Login with Cisco.com link
4. You will be taken to the Cisco.com login screen. Enter your Cisco.com credentials
5. Upon successful verification you will be brought back to the Certification Tracking System - Account Migration screen
6. On this account migration screen, in the right half your will see a section for "I am a new Candidate and have not logged in before"
7. Enter the CSCO ID and the Authorization code from the New account Email you have received from the credential tracking system
8. Click the "Submit" button
9. You will be logged in to the Certification tracking system.
10. You will need to go through this step only once. Once migration is complete the next time you return to Certification Tracking System you will only need to enter your Cisco.com ID and password