الموضوع: لابـتـوب لـصـديـق

عضو ذهبي الصورة الرمزية Mezoxin
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: لابـتـوب لـصـديـق

عملية ال rendering تتم علي كارت الشاشة في حاله واحده فقط يا عزيزي , إن كن تملك معالج رسومي من فئة ATi Fire GL أو Nvidia Quadro , لكن فئة ATi Radeon أو Nvidia Geforce هي فئه مخصصه للالعاب .

قد تستفيد من قوة المعالج الرسومي من فئة radeon أو geforce أثناء برنامج 3dsmax مثلا أثناء ال Realtime لكن أثناء ال rendering الاعتماد يكون علي المعالج المركزي أو في حالة المحترفين تتم علي كروت شاشة من فئة إحترافيه و هي ATi Fire GL أو Nvidia Quadro كما ذكرت سابقا
    [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php/un=Mezoxin/t=155660[/IMG][/CENTER]

عضو الصورة الرمزية dr.khibra
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم

بخصوص مستخدمي newegg أنا لا حظت أنهم علطول بيذموا في الحاجات

حتي الحاجات المشهوره و الكويسه الي أحنا بنستعملها

لذا من وجهه نظري أن أرائهم لايعتد بها

ويكفي رأي المهندس صاحب التجربه الشخصيه و قسم المعمار كله:D
    لكِ يا مِصْرُ السلامة وسَلامًا يا بلادي
    إنْ رَمَى الدهرُ سِهَامَه أتَّقِيها بفؤادى
    واسْلَمِى في كُلِّ حين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dr.khibra مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم

بخصوص مستخدمي newegg أنا لا حظت أنهم علطول بيذموا في الحاجات

حتي الحاجات المشهوره و الكويسه الي أحنا بنستعملها

لذا من وجهه نظري أن أرائهم لايعتد بها

ويكفي رأي المهندس صاحب التجربه الشخصيه و قسم المعمار كله:D
    لذلك طلبت منه اعداد مراجعه ليخبرنا رايه بالتفصيل

مستخدمي newegg هم مستخدمين مثلي و مثلك , من الخطأ الأخذ برأي واحد أو اثنان فقط , لكن كميه كبيره من المستخدمين كان عندها نفس الملاحظه فحين ذلك يجب اخذ ذلك بعين الإعتبار
    [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php/un=Mezoxin/t=155660[/IMG][/CENTER]

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

كلام سليم...
    واسْلَمِى في كُلِّ حين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ايضا راجعوا رأي الملاك بمنتدي lenovo

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=+sit...0cfd04ba3c5cf9

've had the laptop for about 2 and a half months but unfortunately it got very little use and was never really pushed until now that it is my primary computer. It blue screens and crashes after about 15-30 minutes of use that is semi intense... i.e. youtube or a videogame. Sometimes after a fresh blue screen boot up it'll blue screen again about 5 minutes later.
    I have had the ideapad for 4-weeks as of this week. From day 1 I had the mouse randomly getting bigger issue and the amd graphics driver crashing the system. I was told that the problem would be resolved of which it isn't.
    Join the club, buddy. We've been waiting for three months to get this thing fixed. As we (and probably you) have deduced, Lenovo really doesn't care as much about their IdeaPad systems as much as their ThinkPad systems. The Y560 has had numerous problems reported (theres a 32 page thread about how the display is disfunctional--its still an ongoing process). Lenovo has been incredibly slow, to the point where most of those having issues are completely fed-up with the whole process. I ordered mine in June only to have it come with a faulty motherboard. It was sitting in their depot for a month before they finally repaired it and sent it back. Their customer support has no communication between each other, and is just overall sloppy and disorganized. The Y560 has potential to be a great system. It has the specs and the price in its favor. Now, they just need to actually support it like the rest of their lineup (why they don't is beyond me).

I have the big mouse problem as well. My card also randomly shuts down. Have they done anything about it? Absolutely nothing.

Yet, I still use mine just because I'm in college and can't afford not having a laptop and spending anymore money.

Sorry for your inconvenience, I hope you have better luck than I (and a lot of people on here) did/do.

Hi everybody,
    I have been having several issues with my three week old IdeaPad Y560, and I was just hoping for some help. My laptop came with the Core i7 720QM, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730 and 4GB of RAM.
    The biggest issue by far is that I can't hibernate the machine. The option is available under the shutdown options, but when I select it, it doesn't hibernate. The screen turns off and the activity indicator LED flashes rapidly for a while, but the machine doesn't actually turn off. When I move the mouse after the activity indicator LED stops flashing, the screen comes back on and shows the logon screen, meaning that all that hibernation does is basically lock the computer. The same thing happens whether I choose the hibernation option from the start menu, close the lid or press the power button. (I set closing the lid and pressing the power button to hibernate under the control panel.) I'm a bit confused because I've never experienced anything like this before. I have upgraded to the latest BIOS version (57) and updated all my drivers, but that doesn't seem to fix anything. Has anyone ever experienced like this before and know a solution?
    I have had two more issues with the computer, both of which happen after I resume the computer after having put it to sleep. These are minor compared to the hibernation issue, but annoying. The first occurs after a few minutes of using the computer again. The cursor suddenly becomes supersized, stays that way for a few minutes and then reverts back to its original size. This happens repeatedly until the computer is restarted. The second issue happens when I play back video in iTunes. The video plays fine for a few seconds, but after that the whole screen turns black and the computer freezes. Things that were on the screen will show up here and there again, but the computer is essentially unusable unless I forcefully shut it down and restart it again. I have only noticed this with iTunes, and not Windows Media player. Also, music playback in iTunes works fine; it's just the video playback. (I am also contacting Apple about this problem.) Again, both of these issues happen only after the computer has been resumed from sleep. Could it be that these issues are related to the graphics card/driver? I have updated the driver to the latest version (8.702.5.0) but that hasn't fixed the issue.

بالطبع يوجد ملاك اخرين لا تظهر عندهم المشاكل المذكوره , لكن يبدو ان نسبة الاجهزه المصابه بالخلل يجعلني لا استطيع ان انصح أحد باقتناء الجهاز
    [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

عضو الصورة الرمزية محمد أبو خضرة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

طيب وماله الديل والتوشيبا فى المواصفات المناسبة
    والسلام ختام

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

أنصحك وبشده بهذا اللاب

toshiba Satellite L650-11F

Intel Core I5 2.26GHz/ 3MB L2Cache, Ram 4 GB, H.D.D 500 GB, VGA ATI 5650 (1GB dedicated), L.C.D 15.6",

السعر 5.770
    واسْلَمِى في كُلِّ حين

عضو الصورة الرمزية Mr.Sniper
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شكرا لكم صديقى اشترى خلاص toshiba Satellite L650-11F

عقبالى لما اجيب الجهاز بتاعى

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مبروك الجهاز الجديد

الجهاز سعره 5000 جنيه و معه شنطه هديه من توشيبا
    [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 1 2

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. لابـتـوب ASUS N61JA لـلـبـيـع
    بواسطة انـسـان في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 19-06-2010, 23:33

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك