النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: حصريا على عرب هاردوير Cisco CCNP-CIT Series (Troubleshooting)‏ برابط mediafire سريع

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2007
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

حصريا على عرب هاردوير Cisco CCNP-CIT Series (Troubleshooting)‏ برابط mediafire سريع

أخوانى الكرام فى منتدى عرب هاردوير
    حصريا على عرب هاردوير Cisco CCNP-CIT SeriesTroubleshooting‏ برابط mediafire سريع

Cisco CCNP-CIT Series (Troubleshooting)

Exam-Pack 642-831 Troubleshooting & Support

Trainer: Michael J. Shannon | Videos: 16 | Time: 8 hrs

Cisco networking equipment is the concrete and asphalt of the Information Superhighway. When the lanes are blocked due to a crash, construction or damage, traffic backs up. Our training for Cisco Internetwork Troubleshooting (CIT) helps you learn how to keep network traffic flowing at optimum speed and identify issues and problems at all layers.
    You''ll learn how to establish a baseline of performance, document the network, troubleshoot network problems at all layers and how to resolve those problems. The training maps to Cisco exam 642-831 and is part of the CCNP certification track. These videos are perfect for the CCNA looking to increase their responsibilities and skills on their way to becoming a CCNP.
    Michael Shannon has broken all the concepts down in an easy-to-understand series of videos designed to give you the knowledge and skills to not only pass the exam, but do the job. His real-world examples and handy tips and tricks will allow you to put your new skills to use immediately.
    The CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is the prerequisite for this training.
    CD-ROM Contents: CCNP-CIT Exam Pack 642-831
    - Cisco Troubleshooting Methodology
    - Documentation the Network
    - Network Diagramming with Visio 2000
    - Troubleshooting End-user Connectivity
    - Troubleshooting Upper Layer Connectivity
    - Troubleshooting RIP
    - Troubleshooting IGRP
    - Troubleshooting EIGRP
    - Troubleshooting OSPF Part 1
    - Troubleshooting OSPF Part 2
    - Troubleshooting BGP
    - Troubleshooting Campus Catalyst Switches
    - Troubleshooting VLANs
    - General WAN Troubleshooting Techniques
    - Troubleshooting Frame Relay
    - Cisco Support Features
    Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.

Download Link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?jw5cphfp97a7rqg

عضو برونزي الصورة الرمزية mezomora123
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: حصريا على عرب هاردوير Cisco CCNP-CIT Series (Troubleshooting)‏ برابط mediafire سر

السلام عليكم....
    جزاك الله خيراً ياأخى.....
    بس فى ملحوظة صغيييرة....
    Exam-Pack 642-831 Troubleshooting & Support
    تراك ال TSHOOT اللى فى CCNP الكود بتاعه 832-642
    ممكن توضح الاختلاف دا....
    ولا دا حاجة تانية خالص غير ال TSHOOT ?
    وحاجة أخيرة....
    مساحة الملف صغيرة أوووى على 16 فيديو وعدد الساعات 8ساعات....
    وجزاك الله خيراً
    [LEFT][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]
    [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]Cisco [/COLOR][/B]: CCNA - CCDA - CCNP - CCIP [SIZE=3]- [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]CSE -[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]CCIE[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]#written[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]Microsoft [/COLOR][/B]: MCP - MCTS - MCSA - MCSE
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy][B][SIZE=3]Red Hat [/SIZE][/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] : RHCE [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Training[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Red][I]Linux [/I][/COLOR][/B][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue]Registered User # 528113
    [B][COLOR=Red]Ubuntu [/COLOR][/B]Registered User# 32879
    [COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

[CENTER][URL="https://www.arabhardware.net/forum/showthread.php?t=236216"][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#006400]شرح كورس CCNP فيديو - عربى - متجدد[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/URL]

[B][URL="https://www.arabhardware.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228130"][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]تجميع لمعظم الشروحات والخبرات الخاصة بكورس CCNP[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER]
    [/LEFT]

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. حصريا على عرب هاردوير CEH V 7 tools ====> MediaFire Links
    بواسطة DR.7shad في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 37
    آخر مشاركة: 07-07-2012, 19:44
  2. حصريا علي عرب هاردوير شرح CCNP-BSCI
    بواسطة amer200 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 179
    آخر مشاركة: 16-01-2012, 00:59