بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
اما بعد....... احتاج لمساعدة اعضاء المنتدى الكرام لحل هذا السؤاااال .
Please write computer program in C language to complete the jobs in Steps (1-7
1) Imagine that you and your partners have convenient accesses to the collections of image databases, like Google Image [R1], Google Picasa [R2], and Yahoo! Flickr [R3].
2) Inside the computer hard disk drive or flash disk drive, create different folders to store different images according to the file formats and image types, where each folder shall contain at least 10 image files.
3) For the image file format, please try to select the format of lossless compression first, followed by lossy compression.
4) Go and try to build a collection of at least 20 unique folders.
5) Using the data structure, select and use a suitable (modified) data structure like linked list, stack, and queue, to store the particulars of every image file in all the image folders. In case it is a modified data structure, please sketch a diagram to illustrate the data structure.
6) Using file processing, store the built data structure as a retrievable electronic file in the hard disk drive or flash disk drive.
7) Entry and retrieval of data particulars of an image file shall be via the computer keyboard, monitor, disk drive, and microprocessor. Hence, please write C functions to provide the entry function and retrieval function.
[R1] Google Images, (2010, October 20). URL: <http://www.google.com/imghp>.
[R2] Google Picasa, (2010, October 25), URL: <http://picasa.google.com>.
[R3] Yahoo! Flickr, (2010, October 20). URL: <http://www.flickr.com>.
يا ريت لو اي احد يساعدني في حل السؤال او يعطيني اي فكرة او اي شيء مفيد و شكرا ....