الموضوع: الرجاء مساعدتي على حل هذه المشكلة

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الرجاء مساعدتي على حل هذه المشكلة

الأخوان الكرام في موقع arabhardware.com , السلام عليكم
    لم يمضي لي أكثر من شهر من تبديلي لحاسبتي الألكترونية بحاسبة جديدة , و لكن منذ ذلك الحين و مع بداية تشغيل الحاسبة بدأت تظهر مجموعة من المشاكل المختلفة منها :
    1. في بعض الأحيان عند بداية التشغيل تظهر الشاشة ب resolution واطيء جدا جدا (4 bit) و تستمر لعدة مرات بعد عمل restart و بعد ذلك تعود الى طبيعتها و بدون اي سبب .
    2. على الدوام تظهر لي رسائل error على شاشة زرقاء و هذا مثال عن ما تقوله بعض هذه الرسائل :
    Stop c000021a(fatal system error
    the session manger initialization system process terminated unexpectaly with a stauts of 0xc000026c(0x00000000.0x00000000
    the system has been shutdown

و في بعض الأحيان تظهر رسائل شبيهة(و لكن ليست نفسها) بهده الرسالة عند عملية الأقلاع و تستمر لعدة مرات في الظهور ثم يعود النظام الى العمل الطبيعي و بدون اي سبب ( ملاحظة في بعض الأحيان تكون المشكلة 1 و 2 مترافقتان )
    أن نظام التشغيل لدي هو windows XP pro و كان يعمل بشكل رائع على الحاسبة القديمة و ان جميع ألاجهزة المثبتة على الحاسبة digitally signed .
    فأرجو منكم مساعدتي و جزاكم الله خير الجزاء

إداري سابق
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    أخي الفاضل ، وفر لنا المواصفات التالية:
    (1) اسم المذربورد ونوعه (إصدارة البيوس ان استطعت).
    (2) نوع البطاقة الرسومية.

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    الأخ الكريم أعتذر عن عدم توفير المعلومات الضرورية و هذه هي مواصفات حاسبتي :
    P4 1.7GHz on Asus P4B ,Intel 845 chipset mother board
    nvidia Geforce2 MX100-200
    PC133 ,256MB RAM
    WD 40GB harddisk
    Motorrolla sm56 speakerphone modem

و بالمناسبة فانني قد شككت في باديء الأمر ان المشكلة من الموديم فقمت برفعه منم الحاسبة و لكن أستمرت المشكلة على ما هي عليه .... فيما يخص ال Bios version فلا أعلم ما هي و أرجو أيضاح ذلك أكثر و كيفية معرفتها

إداري سابق
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    الترقية للإصدار 1010 من البيوس تصلح الأمور التالية:
    Add the support for socket478 Celeron CPU.
    Add new CPU microcode update.
    Fix the system can not boot into Linux bootable floppy disk.
    Fix the system can not enter Aopen VGA BIOS setup menu.
    Fix some USB devices can not work properly after the system resumed from S3.
    Fix the automatic power up function failed after AC power loss.

أما 1012:
    Fix the L2 cache size of some new Pentium 4 CPU is not displayed correctly.
    Fix SD device can not work properly.

رقم البيوس بتلقاه جمب المعالج اول ما يشتغل الجهاز

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Bios version 1010

عضو مؤسس
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

جرب اخى تركيب المشغلات الخاصة باللوحة الام التى لديك. بأمكانك ان تستخدم هذه الوصلة:

https://downloadfinder.intel.com/scr...nfinst_enu.exe
    [IMG]https://alwaleed11.jeeran.com/alwaleed.jpg[/IMG]

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Question

أشكرك يا أخي سأقوم حالا بأنزال الوصلة عسى أن تحل المشكلة

إداري سابق
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    يمكنك إنزال تعريف البطاقة الرسومية:
    تعريفات بطاقات Nvidia

الأمر الآر

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Dear Brothers , Happy Eid , I wish I could write something with arabic ,but unfortunately and as a result of my computer big problem I cant do this right now and here is the reason :
    after I downloaded the updated driver for the chipset and the diosplay card the problem persisted on my previous operating system , so I decided to format the whole disk drive and reinstall the windows , and I did this but unfortunately
    the same problems arises again althought I am definitely sure that all device driver are installed correctly since the windows it self recognized it and set up it's own digitally signed driver , but the problem is the same , the same damn blue screen
    So I reformatted again my hard disk and this time I installed Windows2000 pro"English version " which do not support arabic ( I hope you understand Now why this reply is english ) , to get another chance for stable system , although the set up procedure was extremely successfull , with self installation of required driver , but the problem ARISES again , I am using computer for more than 2 years ago , and this is the first time I feel my self really stupid too solve this Obstacle ,So again troubles and again BLue screens , and here is an example of some of these too many messages says "Note I will mention the most important part oof the error message "
    1. an attempt was made to write to read only memory
    2.This driver may be at fault :ndiswan.sys
    3.Page fault in non page area
    4. Driver-irql-not-less-or-equal
    and so many other messagses
    What I am begging to think of now is hardware problem since I dont have right now any explonation for ewhat happens with me concerning software aspect , So would you please advise me what to do , and what is that could be ????
    Best Regards and I wish you all Happy Eid

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Dear Brothers , Happy Eid , I wish I could write something with arabic ,but unfortunately and as a result of my computer big problem I cant do this right now and here is the reason :
    after I downloaded the updated driver for the chipset and the diosplay card the problem persisted on my previous operating system , so I decided to format the whole disk drive and reinstall the windows , and I did this but unfortunately
    the same problems arises again althought I am definitely sure that all device driver are installed correctly since the windows it self recognized it and set up it's own digitally signed driver , but the problem is the same , the same damn blue screen
    So I reformatted again my hard disk and this time I installed Windows2000 pro"English version " which do not support arabic ( I hope you understand Now why this reply is english ) , to get another chance for stable system , although the set up procedure was extremely successfull , with self installation of required driver , but the problem ARISES again , I am using computer for more than 2 years ago , and this is the first time I feel my self really stupid too solve this Obstacle ,So again troubles and again BLue screens , and here is an example of some of these too many messages says "Note I will mention the most important part oof the error message "
    1. an attempt was made to write to read only memory
    2.This driver may be at fault :ndiswan.sys
    3.Page fault in non page area
    4. Driver-irql-not-less-or-equal
    and so many other messagses
    What I am begging to think of now is hardware problem since I dont have right now any explonation for ewhat happens with me concerning software aspect , So would you please advise me what to do , and what is that could be ????
    Best Regards and I wish you all Happy Eid

عضو مؤسس
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2002
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

ما هى قدرة محول الطاقة الذى لديك؟ هل هو 300 واط او اقل؟ البنتيوم4 يحتاج لمحول بقدرة 300 واط ويجب توصيل مقبس طاقة 12 فولت الى اللوحة الام بجانب ضفيرة الكهرباء الرئيسية.

الامر الاخر هو ازالة جميع العتاد الغير رئيسى وتركيب نظام التشغيل من جديد، يعنى ركب كرت الشاشة والذاكرة والمعالج والقرص الصلب فقط ومن ثم ركب نظام التشغيل بهذا العتاد الاساسى. ان عمل الجهاز بدون مشاكل تستطيع ان تركب باقى العتاد بالتدريج بحيث تستطيع ان تعرف اى قطعة من العتاد تسبب المشكلة.

لقد ذكرت اخى ان الجهاز جديد. هل جمعته بنفسك ام اشتريته مجمع جاهز؟
    [IMG]https://alwaleed11.jeeran.com/alwaleed.jpg[/IMG]

عضو برونزي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2002
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Canada
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    أوؤيد أنه مشكلة في مقبس ال 12 فولت... تخيل أنه ما كان موصل في جهازي وكنت أواجه بعض المشاكل (طبعا الجهاز كان يشتغل على 2.7 عال العال!!!! غريب... )

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. [مشكلة محلولة] أروجو مساعدتي في حل المشكلة
    بواسطة boshhab4 في المنتدى مشاكل الحاسب وحلولها
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 26-12-2011, 19:50
  2. برجاء مساعدتي في هذه المشكلة باسرع وقت
    بواسطة atef_50009 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-05-2011, 15:37
  3. ارجو من اهل الخبرة مساعدتي في حل هذه المشكلة
    بواسطة basemsamer في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 2