السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

منذ حوالى شهر كنت قد كتبت موضوع بخصوص مشكله مع شركة vue و بعد ذلك تم عمل بلوك للحساب الخاص بى
و هذه المشكله بسبب ادخال رقم ال credit card خطأ عده مرات اثناء حجز الامتحان

منذ هذا الوقت وانا اراسلهم لحل المشكله و طلبوا الكثير من الاشياء مثل صورة من الفيزا و صورة من فاتورة بهذه الفيزا
ارسلت لهم ما طلبوه ولكن المشكله كما هى
كنت افكر انه حتى فى اسوأ الاحوال ساقوم بعمل حساب جديد و اعيد امتحان ccna الذى قمت بامتحانه سابقا و لكنى صدمت عندما قرأت الاتى

هذ جزء من المراسله بينى و بين vue

You are not permitted to create another account to get around the block. Your VUE ID and Cisco ID have both been blocked, if you attempt to create another account you will be automatically blocked permanently.

You are responsible for exam(s) booked using fraudulent credit cards and until the review is complete we cannot allow you to register.

i mean by new account that a new completely account with new mail and i will take the exam again and of course by a new cisco ID and VUE ID
is there any problem for that ?
or what i do

I understood what you meant, as I said it is not permitted. Creating multiple accounts is prohibited and will cause a permanent block. You are currently not permitted to take the exam as you were involved in fraudulent credit card use.

Lynn Anderson
Pearson VUE Finance
5601 Green Valley Drive
Bloomington, MN 55437
952-681-3821 (P)
952-681-3976 (F)

هل افهم من ذلك انه تم منعى من الامتحان مدى الحياه ؟؟؟