اصدار جديد من برنامج msi afterburner.... الاصدار يحمل الرقم 2.2.0 وهو باصدارة البيتا 1

الجديد بهذا الاصدار :
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 1 is ready, changes list includes:

Added core voltage control for reference desing AMD RADEON 6990 graphics cards with VT1556 voltage regulators
Added core, memory and auxiliary PEXVDD voltage control for custom design MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk series graphics cards with uP6218+uP6262 voltage regulators
MSI On-Screen Display server has been upgraded to version 4.2.0. New version gives you the following improvements:
Added audio capture support to video capture engine. The engine supports stereo audio capture under Windows XP and both multichannel or downmixed stereo capture under Windows Vista and newer operating systems
High-performance primary desktop video capture support for Windows XP and newer operating systems. Please take a note that currently desktop video capture is not supported under Windows Vista and newer operating systems with Aero Glass interface is enabled, please select classic interface to get it working if necessary (Aero Glass interface is now being automatically disabled by server when desktop screen capture is started and restored after finishing the capture.)
Updated profiles list
Changed current value and time rendering Z-order in hardware monitoring graphs renderer
Added Simplified Chinese localization
To enable unofficial overclocking in this version it is necessary to:

Set UnofficialOverclockingEULA field to the following text: I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it
Set UnofficialOverclockingMode to 1 to keep PowerPlay active (may not work on old ASICs), 2 to traditionally disable PowerPlay or to 0 to temporary disable unofficial overclocking path

للتحميل