بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يا شباب ptn فاتح التسجيل دلوقتى ولحد يومين ..بس التسجيل ب Application
اللنك بتاع التسجيل :
https://piratethe.net/comeandplay.php
ودى صوره لل Application

دى شرح للاسئله علشان لو فى حد معرفش اى سوال
بس ياريت متكتبش الاجابات بالنص حاول تغير فيها
:ah7::ah7:

How old are you and where are you from ?...
Here at PtN we have an international community and users from every age group. We want to know how you fit in

بيطلب فى السؤال سنك واسم البلد ؟

iam 20 years old from egypt

Why do you want to join this site?
How did you hear about it?

لماذا تريد التسجيل فى الموقع ومن اين سمعت بالموقع ؟

Because , itis the best movie tracker in torrent world , iam also very interested with movies
i hear about site from my friends

How active will you be if you will get accepted and in what ways
?

ما سيكون مدى نشاطك لو تم قبولك وما هى الطرق لذلك ؟

I will be do my best for the tracker if i accepted
This by help other members , upload with agood speed to other leechers , activity in forumes and irc

Provide 4 profile links and screenshots of your most used trackers. You have one chance! Post BOTH links and images. Do not blur out anything, applications with blurred out details will be rejected.

مطلوب 4 بروفايلات و4 سكرين شوت لاكثر مواقعك استخداما ؟ تذكر لديك فرصه واحدة .
ارسل كلا من البروفايلات والصور ولا تحاول تغيير اى شىء فى الصورة لان الطلبات التى ستكون فيها الصور فيها اى تعديل سيتم تجاهل الطلب

زى ما واضح فى السؤال هتكتب 4 بروفايلات " حسابك فى الموقع " وهتاخد سكرين شوت لنفس الحسابات " من خلال احد مواقع رفع الصور " وهتبعت الصور زى ما هيا بدون تغيير اوشطب اى شىء فى الصورة
لازم تكون الحسابات دى لافضل مواقع عندك والراشيو فيه اعلى من 1:1

Provide at least 2 links and profile screenshots to your most used community sites that are not torrents related

.مطلوب على الاقل 2 لينك و سكرين شوت لبروفايلك لمنتديات مواقع غير متعلقه بالتورنت ؟

ما تتعبش نفسك وزى ما انا كتبت

I dont have any activity in forumes either related or not with torrent

How long do you keep your files for

? ما هى المدة التى تحفظ فيها ملفاتك ؟

Ikeep them as longer as ican

What is your experience level with torrents?
Do you know how to forward and optimize your client?
Do you know how to rip, encode and upload torrents

? ما مستوى خبرتك فى مجال التورنت ؟ هل يمكنك استخدام وتحسن برنامج التورنت الخاص بك ؟ هل لك خبرة فى رفع ملفات التورنت ؟

I have agood experience with torrent , can download and upload files
yes , sure i can for both

What do you think that you have to offer to the site?
Tell us how your addition to the site will make a difference.
Do you have any other skills that may be of interest or be useful to our community

ما الذى تعتقد انك سوف تعرضه للموقع ؟ تكلم عن اضافتك التى سوف تصنع اختلاف وهل لديك اى مهارات اخرى يهتم بها الموقع او مفيدة لمجتمع التراكر ؟

Iam ahonest and as i download i will upload with agreat speed , also agood comunication with other members , post adiscuss about new movies .

Have you ever traded before ? if so when was the last time you traded? (dont lie!)
Be honest because you can be assure that if you lie you will eventually be caught! Honesty pays

. هل سبق وتاجرت فى مجال التورنت " لاتكذب " كن امين لانك كن متاكد لو كذبت سوف نعرف بالنهاية ؟

Iam ahonest man , never traded before and never will.

Do you have a box

?هل لديك سيد بوكس ؟

لو عندك هتكتب YES لو مش عندك هتكتب NO
يفضل تضيف لينك لسرعة النت عندك .؟

What are your views on trading (accounts and/or invites)?
There are merits to every view, so we would like to know what is your take on this matter

.هل لديك مشاهدات فى حسابات فى منتديات تجارة التورنت ؟ هناك مزايا لكل مشاهدة لذا نريد ان نعرف ما موقفك فى هذا الاتجاه ؟

طبعا بيحاول يوقعك فى الغلط وياريت تكتيله بالنص

Never have any trader accounts

If a friend you just met recently on an online forum asks you what is PtN and whether it is a great place, what will you tell him

?لو سال احد الاصدقاء قابلته مؤخرا فى احد المنتديات ما هو PTN وهل هو تراكر عظيم ؟ ماذا ستقول له ؟

It is the best trcker concerned with movies , great comunity , the best tracker i met