الموضوع: Service provider track

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Post Service provider track

Alsalamo 3alaykom,

Hope you are all doing well, i have passed my CCIE SP exam recently & really i'm interseted in the Service provider track. So you are more than welcome if you have any techincal/nontechical question & i'll answer it isa. also feel free to ask in the proffssional tracks like :1- MPLS. 2- MPLS TE 3- QOS. 4- BGP.

Admin @

what about having a separate path/folder for CCIP track (same as CCNP).thanks

Thanks a lot & have a nice day

عضو برونزي الصورة الرمزية mezomora123
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Service provider track

Thanks Very Much
    [LEFT][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]
    [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]Cisco [/COLOR][/B]: CCNA - CCDA - CCNP - CCIP [SIZE=3]- [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]CSE -[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]CCIE[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]#written[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]Microsoft [/COLOR][/B]: MCP - MCTS - MCSA - MCSE
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy][B][SIZE=3]Red Hat [/SIZE][/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] : RHCE [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Training[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Red][I]Linux [/I][/COLOR][/B][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue]Registered User # 528113
    [B][COLOR=Red]Ubuntu [/COLOR][/B]Registered User# 32879
    [COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

[CENTER][URL="https://www.arabhardware.net/forum/showthread.php?t=236216"][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#006400]شرح كورس CCNP فيديو - عربى - متجدد[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/URL]

[B][URL="https://www.arabhardware.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228130"][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]تجميع لمعظم الشروحات والخبرات الخاصة بكورس CCNP[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER]
    [/LEFT]

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    المشاركات
    الدولة: France
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ألف مبرووك أخانا الفاضل و يا ليت تشرح لنا تجربتك كاملة و سبب اختيارك لهذه الشهادة و ما مميزاتها في عالم الشبكات من ناحية تقنية و وظيفية ...

مبارك مرة أخرة و منها للأعلى ان شاء الله ..

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Congratulations :ah4: , and I hope to you a very successful career growth. I want to ask you some questions: Are you working for an ISP in Egypt? (If you don,t want to mention the name just say Yes or No). If yes: What is the position that a non-experienced (fresh), CCNP Certified, and preparing for CCIP can join in an ISP in Egypt? Does the age represents an obstacle for a fresh (I mean by fresh that he has graduated since 2 or 3 years but has no job) to join a reputable ISP even he has a professoinal certification and hold an engineering degree?. Can you explain the different divisions in ISPs that a communication engineer can join and their levels

Thanks

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mamk14 مشاهدة المشاركة
    و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Congratulations :ah4: , and I hope to you a very successful career growth. I want to ask you some questions: Are you working for an ISP in Egypt? (If you don,t want to mention the name just say Yes or No). If yes: What is the position that a non-experienced (fresh), CCNP Certified, and preparing for CCIP can join in an ISP in Egypt? Does the age represents an obstacle for a fresh (I mean by fresh that he has graduated since 2 or 3 years but has no job) to join a reputable ISP even he has a professoinal certification and hold an engineering degree?. Can you explain the different divisions in ISPs that a communication engineer can join and their levels

Thanks
    SA,

Hi mamk14, hope u are doing well, yes i'm working in ISP, i belive that your profile is suitable to work in the NOC ,there is no obstacles isa to join any ISP.

the division of an ISP may vary from one ISP to another.

Hope u a nice day

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Tobe-CCIESP مشاهدة المشاركة
    SA,

Hi mamk14, hope u are doing well, yes i'm working in ISP, i belive that your profile is suitable to work in the NOC ,there is no obstacles isa to join any ISP.

the division of an ISP may vary from one ISP to another.

Hope u a nice day
    Thank you for your answer. But is it possible for a fresh to join the NOC as his first job

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

SA, Sorry for the late reply, yes for sure it is possible for a fresh to join the NOC team.

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

SA, sorry for the late reply. yes it is possible to join the NOC .

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Service provider track
    بواسطة Tobe-CCIESP في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 17-06-2011, 11:30
  2. Multi Service Access Node
    بواسطة musta012345 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-06-2011, 20:18
  3. Multi-Service Access Node
    بواسطة musta012345 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 0