السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

طبعا بشرى سارة:ah4: لكل من يحمل الكرت كنت في النت أحاول أدور على أسرار الكرت 6770m لجهازي الجديد طبعا لابتوب وخطر ببالي إني أكتب في قوقل Overclock 6770m وعلى طول حصلت من أوائل نتائج البحث وفعلا في ناس جربت الخطوة وكسرت سرعة الكرت وتقول إنه وصل إلى أداء GTX 460m أنا اللي مستغرب منه إنه لابتوب وإليكم الخطوات

Steps:

0. Please update to the latest graphics drivers! Some people are reporting that they are more successful with 11.5b. You can try both 11.7 and 11.5b if you would like. Please post your results.

1. Download the latest BIOS update from HP. It is F.1A. The date associated with the download is 7/22/11

2. Run the BIOS update. Do not turn off your computer during the update and make sure your laptop is plugged in! Let the computer reboot itself into Windows after you complete the update.

3. Enable manual switching. This is done in the BIOS menu. You can enter this by hitting ESC as the computer starts before the Windows startup animation.

4. Find the Switchable graphics setting. I forget which tab it is in. You need to change it from Dynamic to Fixed.

5. Reboot into Windows. Fire up Catalyst Control Center.

6. In the Switchable graphics section, you can now pick between the Intel 3000 HD and the Radeon 6770m manually. This is what we want. You should run on the 3000HD when you are not gaming or doing GPU intensive tasks. You should know what these are.

**You can stop here if you don't want to overclock**

7. Download MSI Afterburner from Here.

8. Extract the download.zip and run MSIAfterburnerSetup210.exe. Let it install, but DO NOT RUN IT YET!You must uncheck the box at the end of the installation.

9. Open Wordpad with admin privileges. Do this by searching for it in the start menu and right clicking.

10. Open MSIAfterburner.cfg in C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner

11. Change this block
كود:
[ATIADLHAL]
UnofficialOverclockingEULA =
UnofficialOverclockingMode = 0
AccessibilityCheckingPeriod = 0

to this:

كود:
[ATIADLHAL]
UnofficialOverclockingEULA = I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it
UnofficialOverclockingMode = 1
AccessibilityCheckingPeriod = 0

12. Save that file and you can open up MSI Afterburner.

13. Congrats! You can now change the sliders in MSI Afterburner to overclock. People with 60xx models have a thread Here with overclocks they have found to be stable. The Overclocks are listed as CoreClock/MemoryClock

DON'T GO BLINDLY TESTING OTHER PEOPLE'S OVERCLOCKS! SLOWLY RAMP YOUR CLOCKS UP!

So far, I have found 850Mhz Core Clock and 900Mhz Memory Clock to be stable. YMMV

edit: 8/3 update: I have found 850Mhz Core and 1000Mhz Memory to be stable without any voltage changes. That mem clock could be too high for most.

Please post your results!
Feel free to +Rep if this helped.

I am going to be running some benchmarks shortly. I hope you found this post helpful. Please post a reply with your findings/tips/suggestions/questions. Remember I am new to this too, so I may not be able to help you too well as I am still learning myself.

Icons for Manual Switching

أدري إن الخطوات سهلة بس في البداية ما أنصح أحد يجربها إلى أن يرشدنا أحد الخبراء ببعض النصائح وماهي سلبياتها وهل هناك خطورة على الكرت وكثير من الغرب جربوها وشفت انطباعاتهم عنها وبانتظار آراء الخبراء العرب فيها
وهذا الرابط حق الموضوع ومازال الغرب يجرون التجارب عليها إلى الآن