السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته :
كيف حالكم يااخوان .. شرف كبير ليا والله انى عضو فى هذا المنتدى العظيم .. الشكر كل الشكر للاخوان القائمين على هذا المشروع الضخم :
انا الحمد لله خلصت كورس ccna .. ونفسى اخاد كورس ميكروفست كل اصاحبى نصحونى بكورس mcse .. مش عارف ابدأ ازاى .. احمل اى فديوهات انا لاقت شروحات 2003 و 2008 ومش فاهم بظبط ايه الموضوع ياريت اى حد من اهل الخبره يشرحلى ابدا ازاى ؟
والسلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاتو
)2008 is combination of vista and windows 2003r2. Some new services are introduced in it
1. RODC one new domain controller introduced in it
[Read-only Domain controllers.]
2. WDS (windows deployment services) instead of RIS in 2003 server
3. shadow copy for each and every folders
4.boot sequence is changed
5.installation is 32 bit where as 2003 it is 16 as well as 32 bit, that’s why installation of 2008 is faster
6.services are known as role in it
7. Group policy editor is a separate option in ads
2- The main difference between 2003 and 2008 is Virtualization, management.2008 has more inbuilt components and updated third party drivers Microsoft introduces new feature with 2k8 that is Hyper-V Windows Server 2008 introduces Hyper-V (V for Virtualization) but only on 64bit versions. More and more companies are seeing this as a way of reducing hardware costs by running several 'virtual' servers on one physical machine. If you like this exciting technology, make sure that you buy an edition of Windows Server 2008 that includes Hyper-V, then launch the Server Manger, add Roles.
3) In Windows Server 2008, Microsoft is introducing new features and technologies, some of which were not available in Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 (SP1), that will help to reduce the power consumption of server and client operating systems, minimize environmental byproducts, and increase server efficiency.
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 has been designed with energy efficiency in mind, to provide customers with ready and convenient access to a number of new power-saving features. It includes updated support for Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) processor power management (PPM) features, including support for processor performance states (P-states) and processor idle sleep states on multiprocessor systems. These features simplify power management in Windows Server 2008 (WS0 and can be managed easily across servers and clients using Group Policies.
دخول م ت ق ط ع .... لظروف شخصية
هذا ما أمكن إيراده، وتيسر إعداده، وقدر الله لى قوله