يبدو أنّك قمت بالتقسيم باستخدام إصدار قديم للبرنامج (قد يكون العاشر)، لاحظ معي مايقدمه الاصدار 11...
New! Create both basic and dynamic volumes
The handy Create Volume wizard has been improved to support dynamic volumes creation. Now, in addition to basic volumes, you can easily create dynamic volumes in Acronis Disk Director to:
- Increase the volume size beyond the capacity of a single disk, by using a spanned volume
- Reduce access time to files, by using a striped volume
- Achieve fault tolerance, by using a mirrored and RAID-5 volumes
New! Add, remove, or break mirrored volumes
Make your basic or simple volume fault-tolerant in just one action by adding a mirror. If you need extra unallocated space on a disk containing one of the mirrors—remove a mirror. Break a mirrored volume to get two independent simple volumes with initially identical content.
New! Copy or move a volume of one type as a volume of another type
Change the type of a volume when copying or moving it. For example, you can copy the contents of a mirrored volume to a spanned volume.
New! Convert primary volumes to logical and vice versa
Convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk that currently has four primary volumes.
New! Repair RAID-5 volumes
Restore a RAID-5 volume performance by reconstructing the data of the failed member on another disk.
New! Convert basic disks to dynamic and vice versa
Convert the existing basic disks to dynamic to achieve additional disk reliability for data storage.
New! Convert GPT disks to MBR and vice versa
Change the partitioning scheme of your disk to the way you need it.
New! Import foreign disks
Make dynamic disks added from another machine accessible for the system.
New! Changing a disk status: online to offline and vice versa.
Change a disk status to offline in order to protect it from unintentional use.
New! Disk cloning
The Disk Cloning wizard lets you replace the old basic MBR disk with a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications. It transfers all of the source disk data to a target disk. The source disk volumes can be cloned to the target disk "as is", or resized automatically according to the target disk size.
Disk and volume management operations
Experience the vast array of disk and volume management operations:
- Resize, move, copy, split and merge volumes without data loss or destruction
- Format and label volumes, change file systems, clusters size, assign volume letters, and set volumes active
- Delete volumes and clean up disks
- Hide/unhide volumes
- Specify i-node density
- Initialize newly added hard disks
- Explore volume data, even on Linux volumes, before performing operations
- Preview changes made in disk and volume layout before applying them
- Browse through the detailed information about all hard disks, volumes, and file systems
Acronis Recovery Expert
Helps you to recover accidentally lost or deleted volumes on basic MBR disks.
Acronis Bootable Media Builder
Now, you can create bootable media based both on WinPE and Linux to use Acronis Disk Director on bare metal or outside of an operating system.
Acronis Disk Editor
A professional tool that performs a variety of actions on a hard disk.
Examine information about disk and volume operations, including reasons for failure, if any
مع العلم أنّ ثمن البرنامج 610 دلار أميركي ومن غير المعقول أن تعاني بسببه من هكذا مشكلة إلا إذا كان هناك خطأ في التطبيق ، بارك الله فيك أخي حسن على ذكر تجربتك.