النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: سؤال: ارجو المساعدة

  1. #1
    عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    40
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    0

    Question سؤال: ارجو المساعدة



    I was reading about Packet Switching versus Circuit Switching. I found an example that illustrates the effectiveness of Packet Switching. Which is
    "Suppose users share a 1 Mbps link. Also suppose that each user alternates between periods of activity (when it generates data at a constant rate of 100Kbits/sec) and periods of inactivity (when it generates no data). Suppose further that a user is active only 10% of the time (and is idle drinking coffee during the remaining 90% of the time). With circuit-switching, 100 Kbps must be reserved for each user at all times. Thus, the link can support only ten simultaneous users. With packet switching, if there are 35 users, the probability that there are 10 or more simultaneously active users is less than .0004."

    My question is how did we get the .0004 probability

  2. #2
    عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    40
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    0

    رد: سؤال: ارجو المساعدة

    i don't understand it clearly

  3. #3
    عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    40
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    0

    رد: سؤال: ارجو المساعدة



    i solved it

المواضيع المتشابهه

  1. سؤال مهم جدا جدا لي الخبراء ارجو المساعدة
    بواسطة NOWFEL2006 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 13-03-2012, 22:32
  2. سؤال ارجو المساعدة
    بواسطة cisco_ student في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 18-07-2009, 17:01
  3. سؤال للخبراء فقط ارجو المساعدة
    بواسطة sanissro في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 11-07-2008, 05:17
  4. سؤال ارجو من ذوي الخبرة المساعدة
    بواسطة aj_380 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 26-04-2008, 19:09
  5. ارجو المساعدة في 294-70 عدد الاسألة 235 سؤال
    بواسطة cisco2005 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 13
    آخر مشاركة: 18-05-2005, 02:04

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •