• Supports Intel® Pentium 4 / Celeron D processors in LGA775 package.
• Supports up to Pentium 4 5XX and Celeron D 3xx sequence processor.
• Support Intel 04B and 04A processors.
• Supports Intel Hyper-Threading Technology.
The Installation of LGA 775 CPU with MSI CPU Clip & CPU Cooler
• Intel® 865PE Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/533MHz.
- Supports AGP 8X interface.
- Supports Dual Channel DDR 400/333/266 memory interface.
• Intel® ICH5 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, 8 ports.
- 2 Serial ATA/150 ports.
- 2 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus Master IDE controller.
- PCI Master v2.3.
- I/O APIC.
- Supports both ACPI and legacy APM power management.
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 2.5V DDR SDRAM.
• Supports up to 4GB memory size without ECC.
• Supports Dual channel DDR266/333/400 MHz and up.
• One AGP slot supports 8x/4x at 0.8V (AGP 3.0) or 4x at 1.5V (3.3V is not supported).
• Five 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• Dual Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controllers integrated in ICH5.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to four Ultra ATA drives.
• Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in ICH5.
- Up to 150MB/sec transfer speeds.
- Can connect up to two Serial ATA drives.
• AC97 link controller integrated in Intel® ICH5 chipset.
• 8 channels software audio codec Realtek ALC850.
- Compliance with AC97 v2.3 Spec.
- Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
• Realtek® 8110S
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in one chip.
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI 2.2.
- Supports ACPI Power Management.
On-Board Peripherals include:
- 1 floppy port supports 1 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 1 serial port (COM A)
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
- 8 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 4)
- Line-In / Line-Out / Mic-In / Real Speaker Out / Center-Subwoofer Speaker Out /
SPDIF Out-Optical audio port (Optional)
- 1 RJ45 LAN jack
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 30.5 cm(L) x 24.5 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes.