Dear ArabHardware ,
Expand your existing skills and acquire new skills on Microsoft’s cloud technologies including: Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Online, Windows Azure, Windows Intune, Microsoft Hyper-V Server, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft System Center 2012 and SQL Azure.
Microsoft has made available over 30 learning resources to enable you to explore these technologies, including: eBooks, E-learning clinics, short videos (a.k.a. learning snacks), and classroom training courses.
Many of these valuable resources are free. To name a few:
• Understanding Microsoft Virtualization Solutions (eBook)
• Introduction to SQL Server 2012 (eBook)
• Microsoft® Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Anywhere, Anytime (eBook)
• Introducing Hyper-V in Windows Server 2008 R2 (learning snack)
• SQL Server 2012: Cloud on Your Terms (learning snack)
• Introduction to Microsoft Windows Azure Platform (learning snack)
Microsoft’s cloud-based technologies are relevant to specific job roles. Start here:
Thank you, and good luck!