عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Lightbulb مشكله بخصوص شهاده CCNA ارجو المساعده

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

ياشباب انا نجحت فى امتحان ccna من 3 شهور والشهاده لسه موصلتيش دى بياناتى من موقع شركه سيسكو.

Event History
    EVENT DATE
    EFFECTIVE DATE
    EVENT TYPE
    DESCRIPTION
    Apr 15, 2012 Apr 11, 2012 Fulfillment 6534363 CCNA-Kit: Mailed Details
    Apr 3, 2012 Apr 3, 2012 Fulfillment 6534363 CCNA-Kit: Processed Details
    Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012 Fulfillment 6534363 CCNA-Kit: Verification Window Expired Details
    Mar 25, 2012 Mar 25, 2012 Fulfillment 6534363 CCNA-Kit: Awaiting Verification Details
    Mar 25, 2012 Mar 25, 2012 Fulfillment 6534363 CCNA-Kit: Newly Created Details

وبعدين دخلت على موقع ciscocert.secure.force.com وعملت case عشان الشهاده ودا الحوار اللى دا بينا:

Mohand: I have succeeded in ccna exam before 3 months ago , kindly find the attached file all my info... Thank you

Paolo: Dear Mohand Abdurazic
    Thank you for contacting Cisco Certifications & Communities Support.
    We are sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your CCNA certificate. A new certificate can be processed for you, however, we will need you to log into your Tracking System record and confirm your mailing address.
    Please log in to the Certification Tracking System at www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login to verify and update your Preferred Mailing Address. Please be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Submit' to confirm any changes

Mohand: Dear Paolo
    Done. I updated my info and Mailing Address, can u tell me when i can get my certificate because i need it for my job.
    Thanks for your help

Paolo: As a one time courtesy we provide you with a reshipment of your printed CCNA certificate to the Preferred Mailing Address within the Certification Tracking System. Your certificate will be reprocessed and shipped during the next weekly fulfillment cycle. t
    Please allow up to six to eight weeks for delivery.

Paolo: Dear Mohand
    We are sending this message as a follow-up to confirm if you need further assistance in this matter

Mohand: Thank you, I do not want anything else, please be sure that the CCNA certificate reach my address coz i need it ASAP for my work .. Thanks for your help

?if i don't received my cert again within 2 months what should i do

ياريت لو حد قابل موضوع زى كدا ينصحنى اعمل ايه عشان انا خايف استنى كمان شهرين وفى الاخر متوصليش تانى وشكرا والسلام عليكم.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة burn_notice ; 24-06-2012 الساعة 14:02

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •