I have some qoustion that i am looking for there answer please if someone can help me with it
1. Explain the main differences between core, distribution and access layer of a network, and explain which layer of the network is best suited foor 802.11 and Why?
2. what are the differences between 802.11, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11a and 802.11n? What are the similarities? Which technologies are compatible on the same network?
3. Why is it important for the wireless LAN administartor to know and understand all of the properties and behaviors of RF?
4. Explain what could couse each of the following RF behaviors in the management of a wireless LAN.
Gain, Loss, Reflection, refracation, diffraction and scattering
5. explaine the rule of 10s and 3s and how it applies to wireless LAN implementation
6. why does a PC card or other receiving device need to measure signal strength
7. what is RSSI? how is it calculated? Do the cards from different manfucturers have to use the same RSSI scale
I hope the people who have the knowledg for these answer please help me with them