تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: أستفسار هام جداً وضروري - أرجو سرعة الرد

ف أى مكان ف مصر..
    تختلف من محافظة ل محافظة..
    اذكر تفاصيل..هتنزل فين..الوقت المحدد لاتمام الدراسة..هل مرتبط بميعاد سفر أم لا..
    بعض التفاصيل..وستجد ان شاء الله الجميع يفيدك
    [LEFT][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]
    [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]Cisco [/COLOR][/B]: CCNA - CCDA - CCNP - CCIP [SIZE=3]- [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]CSE -[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]CCIE[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]#written[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]Microsoft [/COLOR][/B]: MCP - MCTS - MCSA - MCSE
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy][B][SIZE=3]Red Hat [/SIZE][/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] : RHCE [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Training[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Red][I]Linux [/I][/COLOR][/B][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue]Registered User # 528113
    [B][COLOR=Red]Ubuntu [/COLOR][/B]Registered User# 32879
    [COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

[CENTER][URL="https://www.arabhardware.net/forum/showthread.php?t=236216"][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#006400]شرح كورس CCNP فيديو - عربى - متجدد[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/URL]

[B][URL="https://www.arabhardware.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228130"][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]تجميع لمعظم الشروحات والخبرات الخاصة بكورس CCNP[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER]
    [/LEFT]

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

بأذن الله يا جامعة نازل في منتصف شهر سبتمبر 2012

وأود أن أدرس الكورسات بالقاهرة

مدة أجازتي 3 شهور

شكراً لكم جميعاً
    :ah38:
    شكراً جداً

للمهندس / mezomora123

مشرف شهادات الشبكات بالموقع

وأرجو من حضرتك الرد علي بأستفاضة

وجزاك الله خيراً

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

عضو برونزي الصورة الرمزية mezomora123
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم أخى الكريم..
    ان شاء الله تكون ف بلدك..واعتبر ان مصر هى بلدك وكل من فيها اخواتك
    متقلقش أبدا..
    بالنسبة للقاهرة..ف يوجد أكثر من مكان..يعنى أنا أرشح ليك لو هتدرس سيسكو يبقى تروح لأحمد نبيل..كويس جداً..ماشاء الله
    وهتستفيد كويس..والتكلفة مش هتكون عالية ولا حاجة..وعن تجارب ناس كتيير
    أما لو هتدرس ميكروسوفت..ف أنا ليا رأى تانى خالص
    انك تذاكر ميكروسوفت Self-Study وهتلاقيها سهلة جداً..وممكن لما يبقى ف أجزاء عندك مش واضحة..ممكن ف أسوء الأحوال تشوف Instructor كويس ف مركز..وتكون مجمع
    الاجزاء ال عايز تستوضحها..وهتكون ب الساعة مع السنتر..وبكده تبقى وفرت كتيير..أو لو ركزت مع ميكروسوفت كاملا..ومش هتعرف مع Self-Study
    تقوم تاخد MCITP بس Private ف مدة شهرين ..بس مكثف..يعنى 5 أو 6 أيام ف الأسبوع..لأن مشكلة كورس ميكروسوفت انها لازم تبدأ ب مجموعة كبيرة وتلاقى نفسك قاعد على ال Wait
    بس ميكروسوفت....أنصحك ب المنصورة..فيها البشمهندس محمود ياسين ..ماشاء الله عليه..وناس كتير كويسين
    فكر وشوف الخطة ال انت راسمها لنفسك سواء هتكمل ف ميكروسوفت أو سيسكو أو عندك خطة انك تجمع ما بين الاتنين
    وربنا يوفقك ان شاء الله..
    وأى استفسار أنا تحت امرك
    [LEFT][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]
    [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]Cisco [/COLOR][/B]: CCNA - CCDA - CCNP - CCIP [SIZE=3]- [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]CSE -[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]CCIE[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]#written[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Navy]Microsoft [/COLOR][/B]: MCP - MCTS - MCSA - MCSE
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy][B][SIZE=3]Red Hat [/SIZE][/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] : RHCE [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Training[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Red][I]Linux [/I][/COLOR][/B][I][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Blue]Registered User # 528113
    [B][COLOR=Red]Ubuntu [/COLOR][/B]Registered User# 32879
    [COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

[CENTER][URL="https://www.arabhardware.net/forum/showthread.php?t=236216"][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#006400]شرح كورس CCNP فيديو - عربى - متجدد[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/URL]

[B][URL="https://www.arabhardware.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228130"][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]تجميع لمعظم الشروحات والخبرات الخاصة بكورس CCNP[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER]
    [/LEFT]

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Exactly why is the louboutin Skyline So Amazing

mainder of all a safety system Air Max 2012 isn't a security strategy, despite the truth that the safety alarm functions an vital element within the general safety approach. The truth is,not 1 element wants to be observed considering the fact that a large number of significant, even though as I will clarify some actions offer finest worth towards the security funds you will be trading. The initial step in spite of the fact that is genuinely market analysis in the premise, such as how it is actually utilized, for which objective by whom, not to mention the bodily format. Danger elements and loss prospective are looked at for the reason that these drastically impact your budget. Barrier safety will most likely be step one inside the implementation from the security plan and items like window bars, security gates, security movie, safety grilles and terrific locks give value for cash for the funds you will be trading. Barrier safety may well also be accomplished via installing of safety motion pictures which are fitted onto existing glass, safety motion pictures for example Profilon tm, made by Haverkamp in Germany give a close to invisible coating that transforms glass into clear armor. Safety motion pictures are specifically louboutin useful for strengthening glass in offices and homes. Commonly thicker films function finest for security programs and 14 mil safety film is presently contemplate minimum for industrial applications. Safety motion pictures function most beneficial Christian Louboutin Sale on bigger surface areas. Installation is basically necessary and it is as important for the barrier safety Christian Louboutin Sale as a choice of film. The glass type could possibly also be vital with ordinary annealed glass given that the style favorite. Nonetheless if achievable the glass really should be changed to some laminated glass as that's the very top substrate for safety film. Setting up on tempered glass ought to be prevented consequently of break sign of that glass. This genuinely is particularly significant as door glass must comply with a safety code and that is just about regularly completed with tempered glass and compelled entry through glass paid for for just two thirds of break-inches. Until louboutin the glass is transformed to annealed or laminated glass solitary pane commercial doorways shouldn't be fitted with safety film. It simply will not perform. The mechanical bond of safety film for that edges will prove to add to or reduce the need for security film as barrier safety and when achievable safety movie really should be fitted underneath the glass retaining stops. To enhance the potency of security Red Bottom Shoes film within the security technique the security alarm will need to incorporate glass break sensors in the dual technologies form or signature type. Really noisy siren horns as nicely as strobe lighting outdoors a lot additional than the glass is a excellent strategy to augment the potency of safety film within the safety system. The initial type of safety in barrier safety will be the locks as nicely as their effectiveness like a safety barrier depends entirely round the tiny specifics using the setup. Thief bars, window bars, safety bars, different names exact same meaning can be found more than-the-counter or personalized built-in many shapes and dimensions. Window bars are likely the really preferred solitary financial commitment of barrier safety and for the reason that of the quite truth thief bars are truly put to use inside the residence safety technique for 1000's of louboutin a lengthy time several superior examples of superb style are frequently accessible. Security bars are especially beneficial to defend basement home windows or safeguarding house windows in warehouses as a result of they supply visual deterrence also as delivering barrier safety. An clear show of safety variables are honestly advantageous when preparing a security system as opportunistic burglars may very well be effortlessly convinced to move elsewhere by thoroughly planned barrier safety. As threat will raise the security program will get layered to make sure that thieves are compelled to devote advantageous time following recognition but in front of penetrating the barrier security to obtain for that reward. Organizing and arranging an powerful safety item is as significantly artwork as science, but more than other things entails Christian Louboutin Outlet frequent sensation and while there Christian Louboutin Shoes is temptation to rely on higher technologies the alternative is right. The most effective way is basic and relies Air Max 2012 heavily on barrier safety with digital systems as again up. Acquire affordable louboutin from recognized Air Max Shop at this time with Rapid Delivery service, Threat-free Payment & Leading class Buyer Service at world wide internet.achat-airmax.com. ---------------------------------------=--- https://www.googles.co.uk/ https://forum.vedrobotics.co.in/inde...c=1547.new#new https://www.music-a-gogo.com/smf/ind...5.new.html#new https://yahoofamily.w8w.pl/forum/lou...-2010-t82.html

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •