النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: How i can be Cisco Certified Instructor(CCSI) ??

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

How i can be Cisco Certified Instructor(CCSI) ??

Brothers!
    Any one know about CCSI ?

Many thanks

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: How i can be Cisco Certified Instructor(CCSI) ??

Instructor benefits when you are a CCAI

If you are a CCAI instructor you will soon be eligible for a range of benefits through academy Connection and the Alumni site. CCAI Instructors will now receive a lapel pin to signify their hard won status. CCAI guidance is given in the HELP pages of Academy Connection. Just search on "CCAI".

In summary the Cisco Certified Academy Instructor (CCAI) status denotes the Instructors proficiency in delivering the instruction required to support the diverse needs of a Cisco Networking Academy classroom. The requirements to receive CCAI certification are as follows:

1. Successfully complete the Academy Orientation Course including the online assessment and teachback.
    2. Successfully complete all courses of training within a given curriculum of (including final exams and skills exams) as evidenced by the Course Completion and Certification page in the Academy Connection site.
    3. Successfully teach at least one course of the given curriculum including the use of online exams as verified through the Academy Connection site.
    4. Obtain the appropriate industry certification exam

To request your CCAI Certification, please follow these steps:

Login to the Academy Connection
    From the Instructor Homepage, under Professional Development, select "Course Completion and Certification Status"
    From this page, you will be able to:
    o
    view the requirements by selecting "How to become CCAI Certified"
    o
    request CCAI Certification by selecting "Request CCAI Certification"

Once you have submitted your CCAI certification request, you will receive a confirmation email, and if you qualify a certificate will be sent within 6 weeks.

You may also request your CCAI-CCNA certificate via the Online Support tool, phone, fax, and instant messenger. To expedite your request, please provide your certification number and the date your certification was granted.

An Instructor must also send a copy of their CCNA certificate received from Cisco Worldwide Training OR a copy of the score report received from the testing centre at the time of exam completion to verify a passing exam score. A copy of one of these documents can be faxed to the Support Desk at +1 480 5450224 or a scanned copy via a .gif or .jpg file can be sent through the Online Support tool. Please include the following information in your request:

1. Name (Preferred Name on CCAI certificate)
    2. Academy Name
    3. Phone number/email address

source:https://www.cisco.com/edu/emea/instr...me.shtml#link2
    CCNA = Pass ------ can I help you .....:n:
    https://img462.imageshack.us/img462/...10961976vc.gif

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: How i can be Cisco Certified Instructor(CCSI) ??

I really thank you for that, it was really helpful. But i was asking about CCSI not CCAI, i think there are some differences here.

Talk soon

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Microsoft certified instructor Needed in Kuwait
    بواسطة a_m.l في المنتدى منتدى الشهادات العام
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 17-12-2012, 14:45
  2. CCSI Cisco Certified System Instructor
    بواسطة BENDAOUD7 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 05-04-2012, 16:35
  3. CCAr -Cisco Certified Architect
    بواسطة zekobird في المنتدى الأرشيف