عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Question مشكلة في لاب ستاتيك راوتنج

السلام عليكم

لو سمحتوا انا موصلة اللاب دا و معرفة الروتس رغم انها مش محتاجة لكن عندي مشكلة ان كل راوتر فيهم مش شايف غير الشبكة الداخلية عنده يعني حتي الشبكة بتاعة السيريال مش شايفها و عملته بكذا نوع للراوتر بس هي نفس المشكلة ممكن حد يفهمني ايه الغلط

https://www.mediafire.com/?75cp25s85onwj4p

عضو فضي الصورة الرمزية ahab
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Saudi Arabia
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: مشكلة في لاب ستاتيك راوتنج

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

من ناحية إنك محتاجة تعرفي ال route فإنتي محتاجة وفعلا معرفاها صح ولكن

intrface serial عندك down

بسبب أمر ال clock rate لم يتم كتابته على الراوتر A

بعد كتابة هذا الأمر سيصبح link up وستشاهدي جميع ال route
    بالتوفيق

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ahab مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

من ناحية إنك محتاجة تعرفي ال route فإنتي محتاجة وفعلا معرفاها صح ولكن

intrface serial عندك down

بسبب أمر ال clock rate لم يتم كتابته على الراوتر A

بعد كتابة هذا الأمر سيصبح link up وستشاهدي جميع ال route
    بالتوفيق

فعلا عملت اللي حضرتك قلت عليه و المشكلة اتحلت

شكرا جدا بس عندي استفسار .. علي اي اساس ايه بنختار ال clock rate ؟

عضو فضي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

سؤالك جميل جدا جدا ويدل على شىء واحد انك بتفهمى مش بتحفظى لانى زمان زيك اتعجبت من العلاقه بين شيئين فى السريال لينك

واللى هيجوبك عليه هوا عبقرى السيسكو scott morris

Clock rate is a PHYSICAL aspect of your link.

Think of it like a water pipe. If the pipe coming into your house is "clocked" at 1 gallon per minute. No matter how hard you try, you cannot get 2 gallons in a minute.

Even though the direction is wrong for this example (sending) you still get the visual picture that it's a small pipe most likely. So your CAPACITY to move stuff either direction is limited by that size.

The clock rate sets your capacity. Although your router is capable of sending more, it's just not going to happen without calling your ISP and/or paying more money for more speed.

Things get more confusing when we talk about fractional T1's. The T1 circuit is there (1.536Mbps) but you're only USING (or allowed to use) a fraction of it. The clock rate tells us this. So if you purchased a 128k line, it will be delivered to you on a T1 circuit but you can't use the rest unless your ISP turns it up.

The same is true when we get into ethernet-based circuits. For example, I have multiple gigabit fibers coming into my house. Metro Ethernet is awesome. However, even though my router sees 1G, it is not at all possible for me to really send 1G of traffic rate on there! Physically yes, but they rate-limit me to the rate that I purchased. So alleviate this, I would need to renegotiate or pay more money for this restriction to change!

The only difference between the two examples here is where overage-traffic dies. With clock rate, that sets the physical limitation on YOUR side. So you would see an "output drop" in the show interface command if you tried to send too much. With my fiber example, it's all rate-limiting/policing on the other end, so I would SEND the traffic just fine, it would simply get killed at the ISPs router if it goes over my limits! (there are ways to help cope with that, but it's a little beyond CCNA, so we'll save that for QoS discussions later!)

HTH,

Scott

وانا بعد scott مقدرشى اتكلم خالص

اقريها ولو مفهمتهاشى قولى واحنا ندردش فيها بالعربى سوا
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة sheno ; 10-10-2012 الساعة 14:38
    the light in the end of the tunnel

من
    يعين الناس . لابد ان تأتيه المعونه.

عضو فضي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

In Data Communications, timing/synchronization is a "MUST" consideration during transmission.

Equipments which are connected with serial must have a reference clocking to synchronize each other.
    DTE communicates with DCE in reference to the clocking provided by the DCE, thus we usually set the clocking from the DCE.

من

عضو فضي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

واقرى الشرح ده عشان تعرفى سؤالك

اللى هوا على اى اساس باختار القيمه

The speed at which a serial WAN link runs is determined by the 'clock rate', this rate governs the number of bits that can be transferred per second, for example, a clock rate of 64000 would give an overall serial link bandwidth of 64k. This clock rate can not be set at the DTE's (routers) at either end but is controlled by the telco ISP via the DCE's.

If you require more bandwidth you must contact your ISP and request the clock rate to be increased and pay more money for the privilege! There is NOTHING you can add to the Cisco router configuration to increase the bandwidth above the clock rate!
    There are different types of cables used when setting up a serial WAN link. As discussed previously, the DTE (router) can only talk to a DCE, a cable called a DTE/DCE cable should be used for such a link. There are a variety of different flavor of plug that can be used at each end of a serial DTE/DCE cable but they all conform to the same standard which governs the Physical (OSI Layer 1) details, electrical signaling, voltages etc.
    When studying for a CCNA you are hardly wanting to pay for a leased line from your ISP, or purchase expensive DSU/CSU's. You can connect two routers using a DTE serial cable and a DCE serial cable connected back-to-back. One additional configuration command must be entered onto one of the routers serial interfaces to enable it it to provide a clock-rate for the link, simulating a DCE.

من

عضوية جديدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

.Thanks for this precious information

?aha i see, that's like the 54 Mbps speed of wireless connections which is the max. capacity not the realistic speed. Am I right

?So, the DCE & DTE is a virtual labeling Just to distinguish which terminal adjust the clock rate

? then, what is the recommended clock rate in the simulated labs like Packet tracer

Thanks in advance
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة nah022 ; 12-10-2012 الساعة 02:12

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •