عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Morocco
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يا أخواني ممكن حل مشكل Exchange 2007

Hi,
    I have just installed exchange 2007 and outlook 2007. I have successfully joined the client to the domain and the network works fine.
    I logged in with a user (mvassallo) and started up outlook 2007. When I pressed the next button, it successfully connected to the exchange server automatically and so far so good .
    I tried to send an email to a user and there are 2 tasks to be completed. The first task to send an email completed successfully (1 of 2 tasks completed successfully), but then I received an error (0x80190194) when trying to receive the email. So to conclude I was able to send the email but somehow I cannot receive the email.
    What configurations can I possibly have done wrong please? Thanks

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: يا أخواني ممكن حل مشكل Exchange 2007

you mean you can't receive from other person in your organization OR from the Internet(Yahoo, etc.)
    If it was from the internet ensure that you created the corresponding MX records in DNS correctly

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2011
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: يا أخواني ممكن حل مشكل Exchange 2007

Check your Receive Connector Configuration and its related DNS Records
    you can provide your Configuration details here
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة nubianzerocool ; 11-04-2013 الساعة 23:45 سبب آخر: Receive Connector not Send Conn.
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths,
    The valiant never taste of death but once."

,Certified
    MCTs , MCP , MCITP Enterprise Admininstrator, MCSA 2008, MCSA 2012, MCSE Private Cloud

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •