Elsalam 3alikom,
Sorry for writing in English as I’m in work now and the pc doesn't support Arabic.
I wrote to day to thank every one who participated in my achievement to pass the CCNA with Score 1000/1000 specially My brother Yehia from Syria as he gave us precious links for pass4sure and the Simulation Exam solutions.
Concerning the exam we can say that 99% is from pass4sure 372 question and it was 65 question in two hours and I finished in 30 minute and the last 1% was a small modification in the questions in the pass4sure  .
The OSPF Simulator has some modifications as the problem of the area and wildcard and ip assigning in the both router (Note this) not one router as we used to do.
My advise to all of my brothers in the very last hours before taking the exam is solve pass4sure 3 times and you will pass the exam in less than 30 minutes as waited for my friend to finish together and he studied with me and got 1000 also and do not waste your time as I did  in the test king and rest assure that pass4sure is enough.