بص يا عم الحاج ...
من الاخر كده ........ 1 , 2 مش هتلاقيهم فى الامتحان ان شاء الله .
QUESTION NO: 7 SIMULATION
Firstly on the exhibit there is a site and subnets shown.
Go to Active directory site and service:
1. Go to Sites > Subnets: you will see the list of subnets=> go to properties, and go to site, and change the
site location to the right one( accoring to the exhibit). Correct the rest of subnets for a right locations.
2. Go to each server and click right. Move them to a right location according to the exhibit.
QUESTION NO: 8 SIMULATION
GPOl and GPO2 must be applied to objects within the EastSales OU.To do this, move the EastSales OU into the East OU.GPO3, GPO4,
And GPO5 must be applied to objects within the WestSales OU.
To do this, move the WestSales OU into the West OU.Only GPO3, GPO4, and GPO5 should be applied to User1.To do this, move the User1 user account from the EastSales OU into the WestSales OU.
أهم من كل دول هتلاقي سؤال بتاع ال Schema ( لازم تلاقيه فى الامتحان )
In this question, we need edit the properties of two schema class in the "Active Directory Schema.msc" - dataObject and entity.
dataObject, - we need to enable "Show objects of this class while browsing" and "Class is active"
entity, - we need disable both those options.
1. Press Start button > Programs > Administrative tools > Active Directory Schema.mmc.
If Schema.mmc not appear in a list, we need first register the Schmmgmt.dll library by pressing Start > RUN and typing: regsvr32 schmmgmt.dll. Press OK. We should receive a success confirmation.
2. Double click on Active Directory Schema.mmc > went to dataObject schema class > right click > Properties
3. In General tab insure, that "Show objects of this class while browsing" and "Class is active" are enabled.
(You need put V in appropriate checkbox.)
4. In Schema.mmc went to entity schema class and uncheck the both "Show objects of this class while browsing" and "Class is active"
5. We know, that only Enterprise Admins group and Schema Admin group has permission to make changes in Active Directory Schema, so we need ensure that Bruno is member of Schema Admin group... (Making Bruno member of Enterprise Admins group will grant him too much unnecessary permission.)
That's all. Hope this will help. Enjoy!
أرجو أن يستفيد من هذة المشاركة كل من ينوي دخول الامتحان 070-294
خالص تمنياتي لكم بالنجاح .