الموضوع: CCNP

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

CCNP

ASSALAM ALYKUM
    i've question according CCNP, i will sit for CCNA exam very soon n i feel satisfied with my prepartion. but the problem i don hve any real experince n i want to to continou to CCNP.
    do u think that it will be easy for me to pass CCNP Exam by just studying my self like CCNA?
    waiting for your reply guys n thanks alot for the help during CCNA
    Wa ASSALAM Alykum[/INDENT]

عضو فضي الصورة الرمزية adam black ice
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: CCNP

look man all yu need to enter CCNp is to be a CCNa after finishing CCNA you will be abel to study CCNP and allah with you & take care

Knowledge is belong to human

عضو الصورة الرمزية yahya2000
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Yes Brother u can do it

By using sim programs and computer base training trust me u will pass ENSHAALLAH

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

BAREK ALLAH FEEKM my brothers

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

lookmy brother.I'm your brother Mohammed Zaher El-Kassar and I'm a CCSI ( CIsco certified system instructor ) and I'm in the learning process. It's not a pride ( LA SAMAH ALLAH ) but is to make you trust my afvice. In fact, the student guide is made to make you in deep need for an instructor . And, it's realy not any way sufficient for self study. Cisco press is deeper but is not sufficient too. So how can we solve it? ...... Find a good experienced friend to instruct you . If you are welthy ( Good bring you from his gifts ) join a course in an OFFICIAL CENTER . If you like me and is not welthy , gather information from all resources . I mean , student guide, cisco press , THE INTERNET which is the best resource of information , finally the great internetworking text books lik Stalling which can give you a deep inspection. And, don't forget the great RFCs which is your weapon. In the end, I hope you beautiful life but one advice: don't make the exam your goal, you goal is the increament in your network knoledge , the exam have very easy ways to pass with 1000, don't you agree??!! . Hope you success forever..... Mohammed Z. El Kassar

الصمود
    زائر

dear;

i think it is very easy to get CCNP by your self but you need to work hard on it because your goal must be to underestand and pass not to pass only. i dont agree with mohzahir that you need an instructor to explain the material to you because those books is made to make you study on your own and in your place.

i will begin to study CCNP inshallah but i need some time to do it and i will never register for it in any center because no one can explain the material better than the book

best regards

mahmoud

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. GNS وكورس ccnp voice and ccnp
    بواسطة ashrafoon في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 11-11-2011, 23:05
  2. ياجماعة في شي اسمه ccnp wirless?ام نفسه ccnp bcsi?
    بواسطة avo في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 10-11-2011, 22:43
  3. CCNA CCNP ROUTING CCNP SWITHCING FROM GERMI CPT NUGGETS
    بواسطة samerbaddar في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 23-07-2011, 01:36
  4. Can i Study CCNP Switch before the Route + BEST CCNP LAB
    بواسطة abdul_uk في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 13
    آخر مشاركة: 12-05-2011, 03:37

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع