العرض المتطور

المشاركة السابقة المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية المشاركة التالية
    عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

advise me god pless you all brothers

i had study sybex one time and iam almost now finished the second time but i always forget what i had study before (not the concepts and main object of course) but the small
    detail i am now try to do all labs from sybex on bosen 6.0
    what i have to do more i feel that i don't trust myself but when i discuss anyone he told me that is normal so what i can do please advise me should i have to read it for the third time or go ahead for the dump prain or read it again from another resource

عضو الصورة الرمزية radwann
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: advise me god pless you all brothers

dear it is same to me happened when i finished my exam only thing i can told you is to study only from one source and let the book with you when you needed it return to it but not study it again cause you will never make copy of 700 pages in your mind and remember it it is impossible now go to the exam and trust me when anyone ask you about thing you doubt that you forget it you will remember it and answer him and let me told you about 2 advices to you
    first : dont but in your mind i study that to find a job trust me you will fail and you will never remember thing this is the main reasoun to your problem
    second : you must trust in your power cause the others dont have extra mind more than you
    wish to you resolve your problem

adelshepl
    زائر

مشاركة: advise me god pless you all brothers

اولا يا اخى لا مانع من المذاكره من اكثر من مصدر طالما لا يوجد خلاف ولكنك ستستفيد من وجود معلومه هنا وليست هناك وهكذا وانصحك اخى فى الله ان تقوم بعمل ما يشبه التلخيص او المذكره تكتبها على يدك او على الكمبيوتر power point مثلا تكتب فيها خلاصه كل جزء قراته من اى مصدر على سبيل ان تكون طريقه سهله وتاخذ وقت قصير فى حال نسيت معلومه معينه وهكذا وهذا عن تجربه ولله الحمد انهيت دراستى ل CCNA & CCNP & MCSE بهذه الطريقه وصدقنى ان مراجعه كل دوره من هذه الدورات مراجعه كامله لا ياخذ منى الا وقت قصير جدا وقد كتبتها كلها بطريقتى على POWER POINT وتوكل على الله خير معين

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Help IN monitoring I need advise
    بواسطة planetnet في المنتدى منتدى الشهادات العام
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-02-2011, 07:58
  2. Brothers Please Help!! Advise me on this...
    بواسطة eng.mohamed.b في المنتدى منتدى الشهادات العام
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 23-06-2009, 11:54
  3. help me I need you brothers
    بواسطة k.a.k في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 13-05-2009, 08:17
  4. need advise from you brothers god pleased you all
    بواسطة eng_shad في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 16-07-2006, 08:48
  5. i need your help my brothers