هذا كورس تحضيري لشهادة MCDST من الميكرسوفت
sign in whith a hotmail adress in the e-learning and you will be able to use this course
Clinic 2263: Exam Preparation for the MCDST Certification[/B]
The most efficient Windows XP training solution for help desk professionals currently supporting a Windows XP or Windows 2000 environment. This exam preparation clinic provides an overview of the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve the Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician credential. This course prepares individuals for MCP exam 70-271 and 70-272.
I have read and accept the End User License Agreement.
Title: Clinic 2263: Exam Preparation for the MCDST Certification
Course Type: Self-paced Course
Available Offline: Yes
Estimated Time of Completion: 6 Hours
This online clinic prepares students who are currently providing end-user support in a Microsoft® Windows® XP operating environment with a review of the objectives covered on the Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) certification exams.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
* Manage and Troubleshoot Access to Resources
* Configure and Troubleshoot Hardware Devices and Drivers
* Configure and Troubleshoot the Desktop and User Environments
* Troubleshoot Network Protocols and Services
* Configure and Troubleshoot Applications
* Resolve Issues Related to Usability
* Resolve Issues Related to Application Customization
* Configure and Troubleshoot Connectivity for Applications
* Configure Application Security
To view this course, you need:
* A Pentium II, 256 MB RAM with a processor speed greater than or equal to 400 MHZ
* Microsoft® Windows® 2000 or higher
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
* Macromedia Flash 6.0 or higher (1MB disk space needed to install)
* A Super VGA monitor with minimum screen resolution 1024x768, with 16-bit color.
* A sound card, speakers, or headphones are recommended.
* Internet bandwidth of 56K or faster. Broadband is recommended.
Test your computer's capabilities to see if it supports this course.
The following software must be running on your computer in order to access this course with Screen Reader Software:
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
* Window-Eyes from GS Micro
* JAWS from Freedom Scientific
* MSAA enabled