السلام عليكم

فعلا اصبح لدينا كوكب اللاعنف....ونستشف منه بوادر افكار تجديدية ربما انتجت فتحا جديدا.....
دعتني الدكتورة الكاتبة سحر ابو حرب في الخميس الفائت..الى صالونها الثقافي وكان لي الشرف ان البي الدعوة واشكر لها تعريفي لنخبة عالية جدا من مثقفي سورية.....
لم اعرف من الجمع سوى مندوب الاذاعة السورية طالب عمران والممثلة السورية فيلدا سمور النصرانية والتي ربما فرحنا بحجابها قريبا!!تقرا القران وتريد معرفة المزيد...وهي الان دكتورة في الادب العربي.....
كان جمعا محشوما رغم انني اول مرة ادخل صالون ثقافي ومختلط بصراحة لكن كان كل جديا بمعنى الكلمة..
كل يعرف حدوده ومجاله....وبالطبع اخذت جانب النساء..فانا حذرة جدا من هذه الناحية....
وكان الجمع يحتوي المحجبات وغيرهن ونصارى وائمة مساجد!!!اضافة الى نخبة مثقفة من الكتاب والشعراء كان لي الشرف ان اكون وسطهم....
لاانكر ان هناك اختلافات في طريقة التفكير جعلتني اقرب الى بعضهم وابعد عن بعض ولكن الخط المشترك هو الخير للجميع وتداول وجهات النظر....
وكان موضوع الاجتماع حيتها مناقشة كتاب الدكتورة...فريال مهنا استاذة فقه مقارن وكتابها الجديد من اصدار دا الفكر: الاسلام وملك اليمين....
وقد جرت مناقشة الكتاب على ضوء افكار عديدة ومناقشات سوف اطرحها فربما اثارت قضايا عالقة معنا
ولكن خلاصتها اختصرتها بكلمتان....ثوابت الاسلام هي هي و شرعنا ونورنا ولكن مادام الكون يتغير فيجب ان نتافلم مع الكون والقران..بالتفسير فالمجددون يقدمون لنا في كل عصر تفسير للقران دون ان يمسون ثوابتنا
لكي يقدمون على ضوء الواقع كيف نستعمل ثوابتنا ونسخرها لصالحنا.....
والتفسبر ان كان مدروسا سوف يصبح قانونا ....
فهل هذا فعلا مفتاح اللاعنف؟
اترككم مع الحوارات....
طالب عمران-مندوب الاذاعة السورية
رسولنا الحبيب اول رائد فضاء في العالم....جابت دعوته العالم..ولااحد يضاهيه...
محطات الغرب التفلزيونية...كلها مشفرة..وواحد منها موجهه للعالم هي اسخف ماعندهم ككلام النساء....اما عندنا فالكرم العربي واضح اكثر من 200 محطة مجانية....
عندما تسمع رجل دين نعني بذلك مصدر افتاء فهل هم على مستوى الافتاء حاليا؟
البييئة النظيفة تبدا من المراة الركن الاساسي في حياتنا...ولن ننسى قول رسولنا خذو دينكم عن هذه الحميراء(عائشة رضي الله عنها)
الاسلام صحيح عالمي...لكن المسلمين تفرقوا بعد الفتن وخاصة بعد..الخلفاء الراشدين!!!
الكاتبة سليمى الشويكي: ملاحظة صغيرة حوى الكتاب احاديث ضعيفة وانا اعارض هذا الامر لخدمة فكرة ما
الصحفي والخبير البيئي وخبرة 27 عاما وعمر بناهز ال50 كامل قداح
25 مرة ذكر سيدنا عيسى عليه السلام
11 مرة عيسى لمسيح
23 مرة ابن مريم
3 مرات المسيح ميسى
الفطرة متناسبة مع العقل..وماعارضه فهو يعارض الدين....
لماذا اضع الغرب نصب عيني لتفهونا تعالوا الينا!!!
الليدي جين تزوجت عدة مرات من شرقيين وقبرها في بلادنا وقد كتبت بعد ان وصت بذلك:لو عرفتك ايها المسلم لما تزوجت غيرك
شهادة نفخر بها!!!(قبرها قريب مطار دمشق)

وائل سواح-صحفي

اجد نفسي محرجا امام اية لايمسه الا امطهرون..واطن الكعنى اشمل ليضم الطهارة الدينية والقلبية...
الصوفية-الجهاد-الفقه..مفاهيم اخذت جانبا واحدا من ديننا الشامل
العربي حديثا بحتاج الى صدمة ليفوق ويمضي سويا لخدمة رسالته المشرفة لكن اما ان يموت اذن او يحيا بصلابة!!!

الشاعرة هنادة الحصري:نحن لانمس الثوابت ولكن مازال لدينا الكثير من الامور العالقة للاجتهاد
عمر طحان:وكتابه ايها العنف
وماارسلناك الارحمة للعالمين..متى نفهمها حق الفهم؟
المسلم عندما بنحرف يضر نفسه وصو رته...لكن الاسلام هو هو ....
لذلك نحتاج الى ثورة فكرية....

فرحات الكسم:....
سليمان عبد لالنبي:مدير المركز الثقافي في دوما:-ورسالة الدكتوراه حديثا
عبد الحميد صمادي ومراجعة لمحاضرته القديمة عن غاندي
اكرم عبد المنعم:علم نفس
تقدم المرض يقتل....
اسامة عبد الغني: وكتابه الانجيل الحق
هناك فقه تشرسعس وفقه تنفيذي وفي الخيرة نحن مقصرون جدا....
قمت بكشف العلاقات الرياضية في كل ايه قرانية ..فتبين اعجاز رهيب في كل ايه وثقته في كتاب...
وتحتاج كل ايه لو اعطيناها حقها لمجلدات تصل لعنان السماء

الكاتبة شرين دقوري-صاحبة دار نشر-شهرزاد الشام
باحثة في التصوف
اريد ان اعرف بنفسي بعيدا عن دار النشر التي اكلها...
كمالة الغنميكاتبة:الدين انصف المراة لكن الواقع تجاوز مفاهيم الدين وظلمها رغم انصاف جميع الشرائع...وجهلها اكمل المصيبة..
وهناك فريق من رجال الدين يقولون مالا بفعلون!!!

باسمة عرابي:وكتابها : مواكبة العصر...
احد الحضور : واسف لعدم معرفتي باسمه فقد ترك المجلس لطارئ:
واجهت في قبرص مسلمون يتهموننا بالتقصير بواجب التعريف بالاسلام ..اسلموا ولم يعرفوا بقية الطريق....
هلا شاميةكاتبة:....

فيلدا سمور-فنانة تريد التعرف على الاسلام الحق-دكنوراه ادب عربي

الاعلام انصف الرجال...وتكلموا باسم الدين... ولم يعطواالمراة المكانة المناسبة لها...

وانا عندي كل الديانات اعطت البشر مايناسبهم فلماذا الاختلاف في الطرح؟والخلافات التي لاداعي لها؟
انا مشتتة بينها... وان كانت الكتب اليماوية قانون اين الاجتهاد بلغة العصر؟كيف ساقتنع الحجاب؟ ومازلنا نتنازع؟
الحضارة ابعدتنا عن اهلنا عن كل من نحب جعلتنا غرباء حتى عن انفسنا!!!
اريد مرحعايمس جديد هذا العصر....
الدكتورة فريال:افصحت عن المسكوت عنه....
يجب ان نتعامل مع النص بشمل فراغي لامسطح..والقران قانون..لكن التفسير والتجديد فيه دون مش الثوابت..قانون ايضا...
فايز سلامة
الحجاب يبدا من حجاب القلب اولا...
عندما تتحد السياسة مع رجل الدين يتحول الدين الى سياسة!!
هناك فراغ استراتيجي في منطقتنا....منتدياتنا مليئة بالنفايات فكيف ننقيها؟يجب ان نتجه للافضل فنحن في خطر حقيقي....

واخيرا...

لو كنت مكاني ...فماذا كان عساك اان تلخص و تقول؟

الخميس 29 ذو الحجة 1427

الترجمة

The peace on you

For peace you have already become a planet of non-violence ... We see signs of innovative ideas might have produced groundbreaking ... Writer Sahar invited me Dr. Abu war in profits Thursday. To Salonha Cultural and I had the honor of Albee advocacy and thank them definitions of selected very high hats Syria ... I did not know the combination only delegate Syrian radio called Omran, the Syrian representative Felda Sammour Christians and perhaps happy we Bhaggabha soon! Read the Koran and want to know more ... She is now in Arabic literature ... Mahchoma was collected, even though I was the first time Salon cultural and mixed frankly, but it was all serious, in the sense of the word. Each knows the character and scope ... And of course taken by women. I am very cautious about this point ...

The collection contains veiled and other Christians, imams and mosques! In addition to the educated elite of writers and poets I had the honor to be in their midst ... For Aanker that there are differences in the way of thinking made me closer to them and far from certain, but the common line is the good of all, circulation and viewpoints ... The theme of the meeting was welcomed by Dr. discuss the book ... Professor Firyal Muhanna comparative jurisprudence and the issuance of the new book da thought : Islam and the king right ... The book was discussed in the light of many ideas and discussions will probably raise outstanding issues raised with us, but Akhtassertha Pkelmetan Briefly ... The fundamentals of Islam are, we are enlightened, but as long as the universe must be changed Ntavlm with the universe and the Koran. Interpretation Valmejddon provide us in every age interpretation of the Koran without Williamson our constants to offer in the light of reality and how to use our constants Nschrha our ... And that was deliberate Altvsber will become law ...
Arabic to English BETAChinese (Simplified) to English BETAEnglish to Arabic BETAEnglish to Chinese (Simplified) BETAEnglish to FrenchEnglish to GermanEnglish to ItalianEnglish to Japanese BETAEnglish to Korean BETAEnglish to PortugueseEnglish to Russian BETAEnglish to SpanishFrench to EnglishFrench to GermanGerman to EnglishGerman to FrenchItalian to EnglishJapanese to English BETAKorean to English BETAPortuguese to EnglishRussian to English BETASpanish to English

Translate a Web Page Arabic to English BETAChinese (Simplified) to English BETAEnglish to Arabic BETAEnglish to Chinese (Simplified) BETAEnglish to FrenchEnglish to GermanEnglish to ItalianEnglish to Japanese BETAEnglish to Korean BETAEnglish to PortugueseEnglish to Russian BETAEnglish to SpanishFrench to EnglishFrench to GermanGerman to EnglishGerman to FrenchItalian to EnglishJapanese to English BETAKorean to English BETAPortuguese to EnglishRussian to English BETASpanish to English

Is this really the key to non-violence? I leave you with dialogues ... Omran called radio-Syrian delegate beloved Prophet's first astronaut in the world ... Call toured the world. To Aahd matched ... Stations West miniseries ... All encrypted. And one of them addressed to the world is ludicrous Mandham Kklam women ... As our generous Arab and clear more than 200 stations free ... When you hear clerics mean that the source of sometimes Are they at the level of charge now? Environmental clean start of the women's cornerstone in our lives ... We will not forget the words of Prophet Khto worship of this congenital (Aisha, God bless them) Islam is universal ... But the Muslims dispersed after the dissension and especially after. Righteous Caliphs! Writer Selimi Shot : a small note contained words of the book is weak and I oppose this service to the idea of what a journalist and expert in environmental and experience of 27 years and Omar Benahez the 50 full Qaddah
Arabic to English BETAChinese (Simplified) to English BETAEnglish to Arabic BETAEnglish to Chinese (Simplified) BETAEnglish to FrenchEnglish to GermanEnglish to ItalianEnglish to Japanese BETAEnglish to Korean BETAEnglish to PortugueseEnglish to Russian BETAEnglish to SpanishFrench to EnglishFrench to GermanGerman to EnglishGerman to FrenchItalian to EnglishJapanese to English BETAKorean to English BETAPortuguese to EnglishRussian to English BETASpanish to English

Translate a Web Page Arabic to English BETAChinese (Simplified) to English BETAEnglish to Arabic BETAEnglish to Chinese (Simplified) BETAEnglish to FrenchEnglish to GermanEnglish to ItalianEnglish to Japanese BETAEnglish to Korean BETAEnglish to PortugueseEnglish to Russian BETAEnglish to SpanishFrench to EnglishFrench to GermanGerman to EnglishGerman to FrenchItalian to EnglishJapanese to English BETAKorean to English BETAPortuguese to EnglishRussian to English BETASpanish to English

25 times the prophet Jesus by 11 times to Jesus Christ, the Son of Mary, 23 times three times Christ Messi instinct commensurate with the mind. Maaradh and is opposed to religion ... Why put the West in mind Tphona Come to us! Princess Jeanne married several times Timorese and undertaker in our country have subsequently wrote that voted thus : if Araftk, Muslim, married to others certificate proud! ( Undertaker near Damascus International Airport) and Wael tourists press - I find myself embarrassing to any of Aemsh only Amutehron. Aten Alkane and more instinctive to include religious and heartfelt ... WOOL-Jihad-Islamic jurisprudence. Concepts are taking one aspect of our comprehensive Arab newly Bhtaj to shock than to spend together to service his supervisor but either die or live steadfast!

Poet Henadh exclusive : We Anms firm, but still have a lot of outstanding issues to the discretion of Omar Tahhan : Oh, and writing Maarslenak Allamer violence and to the worlds. Once we understand the right understanding? When Muslim Benharv harm himself U Soe Rte. But Islam is is ... For that we need a revolution of thought ... Farhat KASME : ... Suleiman Abdel-Nabi : Director of the Cultural Center in the Duma :-His doctorate newly Abdul Hamid SAMADI and audit of his lecture on Gandhi old Akram Abdel Moneim : The Psychology of the disease kills ... Osama Abdel-Ghani : writing the Bible right there Tchersas doctrine and jurisprudence executive in contempt We very good ... I reveal mathematical relationships in each of verses. Miracles turned out terrible in any and every confidence in the book ... And it needs all the mandate if we give it the right to volumes up to sky

Writer-Shereen Degori the publishing house-Scheherazade Sham researcher at the Sufi I want to know myself away from the publishing house, which fruition ... Tiny Algenmikatebh : religion did justice to women but the reality exceeded the concepts of debt and equity, despite the injustice of all heavenly ... Fuller misfortune and ignorance. There is a group of clerics say Bvalon money! Name : godfathers of the book : keeping pace with the times ... One of them : I am sorry for not knowing his name was left of the emergency : encountered in Cyprus Muslims accuse us of the duty of default definition of Islam. Aslmwa did not know the rest of the way .... Hla Shamihkatebh : ... Felda Sammour-artist wants to identify Islam right-Dknorah literature Arab media did justice to men ... They spoke the name of religion ... No Iatwamarrah appropriate place ... And I have given the people of all religions Mainasphm Why the difference in approach? The differences of managing it? I dispersed them ... Although the law books Alemaoeh where gentility in today? How Saqetene veil? And still Ntnaza? Civilization us away from our love for each of us strangers to ourselves! I want Marhaims this new age ... Doctor Firyal : revealed announced about ... We must deal with them with the text of a spatial Amstah. The law and the Koran. But the interpretation and renovation is not without constants. The law also ... Fayez safety of the veil begins in the heart Wearing I. ... When politics unite with the cleric turns to the policy of religion! There is a strategic vacuum in our region ... Denizens full of waste Nenkeiha How? We must turn for the better we are in real danger ... Finally ... If I place ... What was the sum and you are probably well rather than say?